- In partnership with the Tech Lead and Product Owner, deliver analytics solutions, dashboard, reports, visualization and self-service datasets
- Working primarily within Power BI Azure Cloud, maintain connections to on-prem as well as databases in AWS, Salesforce and other Cloud environments
- Transition Minimally Viable Product (MVP) into operationally hardened solutions, including introducing re-useable objects to drive maintainability and supportability
- Deployment management: best practices, processes and controls are in place and adopted
- Liaison with counterpart technical teams (e.g., DBAs, SFDC, enterprise data services, data governance, business stakeholders, and business unit technology and analytics teams)
- Platform evolution: advise on newly available features and emerging technologies which may be solutions to immediate and/or future state goals
- Participate in backlog refinement and request decomposition, including data discovery and data analysis
- Proactively identify, communicate, and resolve issues and risks that interfere with delivery commitments
- Self-directed problem solving: research and collaborate with peers to drive technical solutions
- Rapid response and cross-functional work to resolve technical, procedural, and operational issues
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline and 4 years of experience in a related field. The right candidate could also have a different combination, such as a master's degree and 2 years of experience; a Ph. D, and up to 1 year of experience or 16 years of experience in a related field.
- Proficient in SQL, DAX, M Query, Dataflows and Datasets
- Strong knowledge of data modeling concepts and ETL processes
- Ability to wrangle and combine data from a variety of sources
- Deeply versed in the Microsoft Power BI environment
- Have an acute awareness and adherence to Data Modelling best practices
- Must display daily Integrity, Ownership, self-accountability, and Urgency with all tasks/projects
- Must contain strong communication, people, leadership and analytical skills
- Strong sound business judgment, ethics, and professionalism
- Experience with Azure and Power BI administration
- Experience in working as a member of Agile teams (Scrum)
To be employed in this role, you'll need to clear a pre-employment drug test. Cox Automotive does not currently administer a pre-employment drug test for marijuana for this position. However, we are a drug-free workplace, so the possession, use or being under the influence of drugs illegal under federal or state law during work hours, on company property and/or in company vehicles is prohibited.
Compensation includes a base salary of $96,100.00 - $160,100.00. The salary rate may vary within the anticipated range based on factors such as the ultimate location of the position and the selected candidate's experience. Position may be eligible for additional compensation that may include an incentive program.
About Cox Automotive
At Cox Automotive, people of every background are driven by their passion for mobility, innovation and community. We transform the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars, accelerating the industry with global powerhouse brands like Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and more. What’s more, we do it all with an emphasis on employee growth and happiness. Drive your future forward and join Cox Automotive today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.