This position works with clients and location operational groups to ensure that the sale runs
smoothly both operationally and administratively. Promotes and educates clients on
the various products and services provided by Manheim. This role with have a focus on OVE and Manheim Digital.
The position performs but is not limited to these regular duties.
- Customer support with OVE, Simulcast, Manheim.com, and other Manheim services.
- Promoting Manheim Digital products and services.
- Tech Center/Sale Day support.
- Posting inventory on OVE.
- Managing Offsite/My Lot inventory.
- Receiving and making external and internal calls.
- Dealer Services support.
- Manheim Express growth and assistance.
- Managing and executing the processes for Manheim postcard/offsite sales.
- Problem solving for both clients and Manheim team members.
- Requesting CRs.
- Import Image-only inventory.
- Completing requested for OVE Unbuys.
- Submit CSV files for older VINs or undecoded VINs.
- Working Offers as needed for events or as requested by seller/buyer.
- OVE Event Sales – recruiting inventory, posting qualifying inventory & relist no-sales back on OVE.
- Troubleshooting 3rd Party CRs.
- Troubleshooting CR images that don’t show in Pre-Sale or Simulcast.
- Troubleshooting Simulcast error messages.
- Calling Client Care with client related issues (username/password, Simulcast, and VIN errors)
- Resolving purchase disputes.
- Manheim Mobile app assistance.
- Remote Selling assistance.
- Relisting no-sale inventory on OVE.
- Processing deals in the AS400.
- Finalization of sales in the AS400.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Effective communication (written and spoken) and interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to work in a high performance, fast-paced team environment.
- Computer skills, including ability use Internet and MS Office
- Ability to adapt to and work effectively within a constantly changing environment.
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills required.
- Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks.
- Manual dexterity
To be employed in this role, you'll need to clear a pre-employment drug test. Cox Automotive does not currently administer a pre-employment drug test for marijuana for this position. However, we are a drug-free workplace, so the possession, use or being under the influence of drugs illegal under federal or state law during work hours, on company property and/or in company vehicles is prohibited.
About Cox Automotive
At Cox Automotive, people of every background are driven by their passion for mobility, innovation and community. We transform the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars, accelerating the industry with global powerhouse brands like Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and more. What’s more, we do it all with an emphasis on employee growth and happiness. Drive your future forward and join Cox Automotive today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.