The Senior Manager, Marketing Analytics will be a critical member of the Business Intelligence team responsible for Cox Communications’ efforts to develop an analytically driven marketing investment optimization strategy. In this role, you will provide analytical support to Cox’s Marketing department to evaluate new marketing strategies through experimental testing across online and offline media tactics. Combining the knowledge of advanced analytical techniques, as well as a solid aptitude of the media and data landscape, this member will oversee Cox’s media test and learn practice, as well as develop innovative measurement roadmaps, and implement cutting-edge analytic solutions.
What You'll Do
- Lead test and learn strategy in partnership with cross-functional business owners, creating data-driven approaches to continuously improve and optimize marketing investments across digital and traditional media tactics.
- Develop best-in-class testing frameworks and implement data-driven decision processes and operating models to support scaled media testing.
- Work with internal stakeholders across media, strategy, and creative teams to build and prioritize media test and learn agendas that will drive improved marketing efficiency and impact.
- Take ownership of testing initiatives from conception through design, execution, presentation, and follow-through, collaborating with relevant internal and external partners.
- Demonstrate strategic agility and thought leadership to evolve full funnel KPIs and testing approaches to inform media optimization strategies.
- Partner with Analytics team to advise on appropriate testing methodologies (matched market tests, digital lift tests, data clean room experiments, etc.) to extract the most valuable and accurate insights based on desired learning objectives.
- Collaborate with other Business Intelligence peers to create a closed loop system between media testing and ongoing marketing mix modeling efforts.
- Stay current with emerging trends in data science, marketing testing, and predictive analytics and apply those learnings to recommend new tools and approaches to address unique business challenges.
- Perform quality checks on analytic output to ensure validity and business sense.
- Responsible for developing and presenting statistically sound marketing performance analysis and high-quality executive-level readouts to senior stakeholders.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline and 8 years’ experience in a related field. The right candidate could also have a different combination, such as a master’s degree and 6years’ experience; a Ph.D. and 3 years’ experience in a related field; or 20 years’ experience in a related field
- Deep knowledge and experience in Marketing testing methodologies, design, and execution a must for this role, including A/B testing, hold out tests, matched market/geo-based tests, digital lift tests, data clean rooms.
- Proven leader in marketing measurement with 7+ years of experience working in Digital analytics, Marketing analytics, or related fields.
- Ability to tell stories with data, educate effectively, and instill confidence, motivating stakeholders to act on recommendations.
- Ability to influence and drive analytic projects end-to-end through collaboration across stakeholders and effective project management.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously to meet objectives and key deadlines.
- Passion for staying updated on developments in advanced analytics.
- Excellent diagnostic skills to analyze and identify discrepancies within sophisticated models and effectively give guidance to troubleshoot.
- Ability to manage up, proactively communicating key progress updates and potential roadblocks to Manager.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication and is comfortable presenting to large groups.
- Self-motivated to take initiative and maintain high expectations for quality work that delivers on needs of the internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong work ethic with the ability to adapt situations, be flexible, resourceful, and nimble in terms of work planning, and the ability to think quickly on your feet.
- Experience in telecommunications industry desired
Compensation includes a base salary of $105,700.00 - $176,100.00. The salary rate may vary within the anticipated range based on factors such as the ultimate location of the position and the selected candidate's experience. Position may be eligible for additional compensation that may include an incentive program.
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is the largest private telecom company in America, serving six million homes and businesses. That’s a lot, but we also proudly serve our employees. Our benefits and our award-winning culture are just two of the things that make Cox a coveted place to work. If you’re interested in bringing people closer through broadband, smart home tech and more, join Cox Communications today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.