The Client Solutions Executive (CSE) is a full-time field-based remote position, dedicated to an assigned region. The position requires a strategic approach to developing new business and generating revenue in defined territories. The Client Solutions Executive will be responsible for achieving target-level volumes in new Client Activations, Sales Revenue, Client Utilization, and Adoption. The CSE works closely with Automotive Clients and Cox Automotive Partners to provide consultative service to enhance their business. This position determines a client need via consultation, then reviews and analyzes what is best suited for their business model. The Client Solutions Executive advises and educates the customer on the solution and negotiates pricing. The CSE is responsible for maintaining a set book of business within the first 6 months of a client’s lifecycle with NGC. NextGear Capital’s core products of Inventory financing as well as the company’s ancillary products and services.
This role will involve travel and support for the territory of North Dakota, including Fargo ND, Sioux Falls SD and the surrounding areas.
What You’ll Do
- Educate customers on all products and services that NextGear Capital offers including inventory financing (floorplan) and the company's Ancillary Products and Services.
- Gain general knowledge of all Cox Automotive products and be able to make decisions for clients based on their needs.
- Develop an aggressive sales plan within a defined regional market.
- Focus on new business development, maintaining customer relationships, and troubleshooting specific customer problems.
- Increase revenue and utilization by driving client adoption.
- Coordinate with Portfolio Managers with the goal of re-engaging the client and increasing utilization of their Line of Credit (LOC).
- Hit target levels of performance in new applications, new activations, and term plan revenue on a monthly basis.
- Responsible for initial underwriting of potential NextGear Capital customers prior to accepting an application.
- Monitor applications throughout the credit process.
- Analyze dealer financial statements, bank statements, and supporting business financials.
- Have a general understanding of underwriting in the Risk-Based Pricing methodology.
- Determine the most profitable pricing model based on individual client business models.
- Responsible for contracting and orientation of new customers.
- Manage Client Adoption within the first six months of the dealer lifecycle.
- Develop a strong relationship with NextGear Capital Portfolio Management.
- Document in Salesforce all activities and client interactions as required by the company.
- Cultivate Cox Automotive cross-business unit relationships and opportunities.
What’s In It For You?
Wouldn’t it be nice to know that someone has your back – for physical health, mental health, financial wellness, and more? At Cox, it’s more than nice…it’s a reality. Check out a few of our employee benefits:
- First, we’ve created an exceptional salary package , plus additional incentives including highly sought-after yearly sales awards and recognition for our top salespeople. We are an inclusive , sales-friendly environment where different perspectives are valued and celebrated.
- We believe in taking good care of our team, so you’ll also have access to benefits like an impressive base salary with an uncapped commission , 401(K) with company match and quality healthcare & life insurance options, and more!
Who You Are
You’re a highly motivated self-starter with charisma to spare. You know how to own a room and close a deal, while still operating with integrity and respect. You also have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline and 2 years experience in a related field. The right candidate could also have a different combination, such as a master’s degree and up to 2 years experience; or 6 years experience in a related field.
- Up to 50% Travel within a regional sales territory will be required.
- Safe drivers needed; valid driver’s license required
- 2+ years’ experience in finance or auto industry
- Experience in B2B
- Sales Management (develop leads, contract clients, portfolio growth)
- Must be self-driven and comfortable in a high-pressure, results-driven, and fast-paced work environment
- Ability to proficiently utilize CRM systems (SalesForce)
To be employed in this role, you'll need to clear a pre-employment drug test. Cox Automotive does not currently administer a pre-employment drug test for marijuana for this position. However, we are a drug-free workplace, so the possession, use or being under the influence of drugs illegal under federal or state law during work hours, on company property and/or in company vehicles is prohibited.
About Cox Automotive
At Cox Automotive, people of every background are driven by their passion for mobility, innovation and community. We transform the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars, accelerating the industry with global powerhouse brands like Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and more. What’s more, we do it all with an emphasis on employee growth and happiness. Drive your future forward and join Cox Automotive today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.