Manheim, part of the Cox Automotive family of businesses, is looking for an Account Administrator, a powerful admin advocate that will use their powers for good – organizing, managing, and supporting the daily operations of the world’s largest wholesale auto marketplace.
What You’ll Do So, about those hats. There are a lot of them, but they’re fun to wear, and you look great in them. Here’s a peek at what you’ll get to do when you suit up as a Manheim Account
● You’ll develop and manage relationships with internal and external business partners, and you’ll assist with auction operations from start to finish, right up to notifying customers of the latest news.
● You’ll assist with coordination and execution of sale day activities.
● You’ll input vital vehicle info into the Application System /400 and database.
● You’ll establish, update, verify, and maintain vehicle and pricing files.
● You’ll team up with our title department to ensure that titles and other must-have documents are in-hand for each vehicle before auction.
● You’ll use your eagle eye for details to manage vehicle inventory reports, investigate errors, and verify sale eligibility.
● You’ll partner with departments to prepare and notify customers of the sale run process.
● You’ll follow up on sale vehicle prep, reconcile bills, contact appropriate partners for missing info and issues to ensure smooth auction operations.
● You’ll communicate with our accounting team to balance sale and perform post-sale invoicing as needed.
● You’ll provide administrative/clerical support, and assist with special projects, admin support, and graphics requests.
What’s In It For You? Hey, look, if you’re gonna wear that many hats here, you need a home to hang them in, and we want you to feel at home with us. So, we offer a competitive salary, 401(k) with a generous company match, comprehensive healthcare, life, and disability benefits, plus numerous other benefits including adoption assistance, pet insurance, and discounts on travel and cars!
You're perfectly at ease working on your own, but you're also an ace at anticipating what the broader team needs both in the moment and down the road.
To be employed in this role, you'll need to clear a pre-employment drug test. Cox Automotive does not currently administer a pre-employment drug test for marijuana for this position. However, we are a drug-free workplace, so the possession, use or being under the influence of drugs illegal under federal or state law during work hours, on company property and/or in company vehicles is prohibited.
About Cox Automotive
At Cox Automotive, people of every background are driven by their passion for mobility, innovation and community. We transform the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars, accelerating the industry with global powerhouse brands like Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and more. What’s more, we do it all with an emphasis on employee growth and happiness. Drive your future forward and join Cox Automotive today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.