- Manage internal and external account relationships, maintain effective communications and ensure all client requirements are met throughout North America.
- Respond to customer inquiries relating to vehicles transactions. Provide quality service and assist in resolving issues for all of North America.
- Override Oracle holds for auction approved payment requests and file request in the corresponding electronic folder.
- Review and approve all accurate payment requests received from auction locations or administrators. Follow-up with location/administrator on any submission with discrepancies or missing necessary documents.
- Collaborate with the Credit and Collection team if units over a certain amount are available for release.
- Communicate with auction locations commercial administrators, PSI/Mechanic Shop teams, and/or arbitration teams for all incomplete/work process items and required documentation needed for post-sale reporting.
- Monitor in lane sale via the internet for the end of sale across North America. On completion of sale begins the sale balancing process.
- Confirm all units facilitated into the AS400 system across North America.
- Review, enter, and update all required vehicle information in the AS400.
- Generate a sold block using the necessary reporting tools (Mabel, OVE, etc.).
- Create buyer gate releases on web-based tool when it is available to release.
- Follow up on vehicle records for post-sale documents by reconciling bills against ordered work/repairs for each required client vehicle across North America. Collaborate with auction administrators and/or Posting and Procurement team members for any missing information or inaccuracies.
- Download all needed documents for the post sale files from Teams channels or Oracle.
- Audit sale transactions for accurate posting of buyer, seller, and all other contractual fees across North America (Ex. Co-op, AutoIMS, Remarketing fees).
- Establish and maintain electronic vehicle jackets and sale files with all required documents and reports.
- Calculate and post the buyer and seller's transportation assistance/promos in the appropriate system.
- Generate, verify accuracy, and transmit sale information to client via CDT program in Workbench. Investigate any discrepancies in transmission errors with the auction locations or client to ensure the sale files contain accurate information.
- Prepare and email clients the required post-sale reporting and information by the required SLA time.
- Review and process all Bulk Upload requests for team members and approve payment for all accurate requests.
- Monitor assigned shared email boxes and Teams channels and research and respond to requests.
- Partner with the COS team on any issues or concerns with auction locations or client.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma/GED and 3 years’ experience in a related field.
- OR the right candidate could also have a different combination, such as any level degree/certification beyond a HS diploma/GED in a related discipline and up to 1 year of experience;
- OR 5 years’ experience in a related field
- s assigned by management.
To be employed in this role, you'll need to clear a pre-employment drug test. Cox Automotive does not currently administer a pre-employment drug test for marijuana for this position. However, we are a drug-free workplace, so the possession, use or being under the influence of drugs illegal under federal or state law during work hours, on company property and/or in company vehicles is prohibited.
Hourly pay rate is $18.80 - $28.27/hour. The hourly rate may vary within the anticipated range based on factors such as the ultimate location of the position and the selected candidate's experience. Position may be eligible for additional compensation that may include commission (annual, monthly, etc.) and/or an incentive program.
About Cox Automotive
At Cox Automotive, people of every background are driven by their passion for mobility, innovation and community. We transform the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars, accelerating the industry with global powerhouse brands like Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and more. What’s more, we do it all with an emphasis on employee growth and happiness. Drive your future forward and join Cox Automotive today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.