Autotrader , a Cox Automotive brand, is currently hiring a Territory Sales Manager to join our team in the Tri-Cities area of the Pacific Northwest WA/OR (Yakima, Ellensburg, Wenatchee, SE Oregon)
As the Territory Sales Manager, you will be responsible for growing and retaining subscription revenue for Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book products and advocating and growing a portfolio of franchise and large independent automotive dealers . You will present creative solutions to help dealers reach their business objectives, provide insights to automotive dealerships regarding key business challenges, and collaborate across Cox Auto sales teams to drive quality referrals. Your responsibilities will include building and cultivating relationships with automotive dealers assigned to your book of business.
Come join an organization that is pushing the boundaries of the automotive industry in all directions. We are a powerhouse in providing software, inventory, digital, and mobility solutions to our clients with an exciting future of continued growth.
What you’ll do:
- Meet/exceed revenue, retention, and referral goals.
- Manage Sales Pipeline and Forecasting.
- Maximize utilization of multiple sales enablement systems, tools, and analytics
- Ensure dealer expectations are exceeded
- Expand relationships with multiple decision makers at dealer clients to maximize revenue & minimize cancellations; Work closely with assigned dealers to provide a data-driven consultative assessment of their operational challenges and needs; own, deepen and continually build the relationship with their dealers.
- Reinforce value proposition with content and data through monthly ROI business reviews
- Leverage qualitative and quantitative data, including market insights, to assist dealers in making educated business decisions
- Identify cross-sell and upsell opportunities within a portfolio of assigned accounts; Support sales partners from other business units to discover, design, and propose solutions to meet dealer objectives
- Advocate for assigned dealers during the implementation and onboarding of solutions
- Respond and route customer issues to the appropriate point of contact or business unit
What’s in it for you?
As a dynamite Territory Sales Manager , you deserve success in your life as well, and at Cox, we define “success” as being a part of a company that gives you lots of opportunities and options.
- First, we’ve created an exceptional salary package , plus additional incentives including highly sought-after yearly sales awards and recognition for our top salespeople. We are an inclusive , sales-friendly environment where different perspectives are valued and celebrated.
- We believe in taking good care of our team. You’ll also have access to benefits like an impressive base salary with an uncapped commission , 401(K) with company matching contributions, and quality healthcare & life insurance options .
- Work/Life Balance: Cox gives you flexible paid-time-off and provides access to a lifestyle coach, adoption assistance, fertility assistance, pet insurance, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, and more.
Bottom line, we take good care of our employees . Want to join us? Here’s who we are looking for…
Who You Are
You’re a self-starting, consulting, and closing crusader who knows how to win clients and keep them. You love being on the road, connecting with people, and bringing solutions to their doorsteps. You structure each day for success and each relationship with care.
- 6 years of relevant work experience.
- BA or BS Degree.
- OR equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
- Travel within an assigned sales territory will be required.
- Valid driver’s license and safe driving record required.
- Automotive industry or advertising media experience.
- Experience working in a field-based environment.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with social media, digital advertising, and internet platforms.
- Demonstrated proficiency and knowledge in various technologies such as CRMs and Analytic Tools
To be employed in this role, you'll need to clear a pre-employment drug test. Cox Automotive does not currently administer a pre-employment drug test for marijuana for this position. However, we are a drug-free workplace, so the possession, use or being under the influence of drugs illegal under federal or state law during work hours, on company property and/or in company vehicles is prohibited.
Compensation includes a base salary of $81,700.00 - $122,500.00. The salary rate may vary within the anticipated range based on factors such as the ultimate location of the position and the selected candidate's experience. In addition to the salary range identified herein, this role is also eligible for an annual incentive/commission target of $62,400.00.
The Company offers eligible employees the flexibility to take as much vacation with pay as they deem consistent with their duties, the Company’s needs, and its obligations; seven paid holidays throughout the calendar year; and up to 160 hours of paid wellness for their own wellness or that of family members. Employees are also eligible for additional paid time off in the form of bereavement leave, time off to vote, jury duty leave, volunteer time off, military leave, parental leave, and COVID-19 vaccination leave.
About Cox Automotive
At Cox Automotive, people of every background are driven by their passion for mobility, innovation and community. We transform the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars, accelerating the industry with global powerhouse brands like Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and more. What’s more, we do it all with an emphasis on employee growth and happiness. Drive your future forward and join Cox Automotive today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.