- Achieve or exceed monthly sales goals
- Contact Bidder/Seller to ensure that they are aware of an offer and attempt to close the transaction
- Encourage referrals from Field Sales, Dealer Services and Dealer Concierge for buyers interested in specific inventory
- Analyze location data to obtain sales opportunity
- Prioritize work to yield highest transaction volume
- List units on OVE for clients
- Have conversations with sellers to help them correctly price units to maximize sales
- Sell ECR's
- Work with location marketing team to promote OVE
- Train Dealers/Sellers to help them sell vehicles more effectively online
- Process units sold on OVE
- BA/BS degree and 2+ years of related experience; or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
- 2-5 years proven track record in sales and service; automotive, auction, internet sales/service a plus
- Understanding of used vehicles, damage assessments and valuations a plus
- Highly motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adapt to and work effectively within a constantly changing environment
- Ability to work independently and self-motivating
- Excellent people, teamwork, customer service and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to use Internet and MS Office effectively with strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel; use of salesforce.com a plus
- Works independently, manages time effectively with great attention to details
- Team player and great communication and relationship skills with internal and external customers
- Become Digital Champion for location
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
To be employed in this role, you'll need to clear a pre-employment drug test. Cox Automotive does not currently administer a pre-employment drug test for marijuana for this position. However, we are a drug-free workplace, so the possession, use or being under the influence of drugs illegal under federal or state law during work hours, on company property and/or in company vehicles is prohibited.
About Cox Automotive
At Cox Automotive, people of every background are driven by their passion for mobility, innovation and community. We transform the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars, accelerating the industry with global powerhouse brands like Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and more. What’s more, we do it all with an emphasis on employee growth and happiness. Drive your future forward and join Cox Automotive today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.