The Regional Partner Manager is responsible for all aspects of partner recruitment, enablement, and growth of a sales funnel within RapidScale’s indirect channel ecosystem. Responsibilities include executing a plan to optimize revenue opportunities and growth within a defined regional market / territory. This assignment is a quota bearing position with responsibility to generate desired results.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Provides quality internal and external customer service surrounding the Company values.
- Direct responsibility for channel partner relationship management within defined sales territory.
- Effectively team and collaborate with channel sales organization in the field.
- Will be responsible for field alignment and engagement with top selling partners and their key stakeholders.
- Build and maintain a vibrant partner ecosystem that will generate consistent sales funnel and sales results. Includes the creation and management of a partner heatmap to help prioritize sales energy and appropriate engagement level.
- Recruit and qualify new partners into the program based on their prospective profile and ability to sell cloud solutions.
- Establish mutual success metrics with top partners and execute on to go-to-market sales plan.
- While leveraging internal resources will take lead on partner engagement, trainings, co-marketing, and product awareness.
- Provide partner trainings that articulate value proposition, business impact and product education.
- Manage and track sales performance metrics, conduct reviews and seek opportunities for improvement.
- Qualify and distribute sales opportunities to within channel sales team.
Secondary Duties & Expectations
- Regularly attend regional and national partner events.
- Provide sales support as needed.
- Ability to travel up to 50% (corporate, regional/ national partner events, etc...)
- Work from home is an option.
Education/Experience & Other Minimum Qualifications Required:
The minimum qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability necessary for an individual to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable amounts of training are provided.
Education & Skills Requirements:
- BA/BS degree with 6 years of experience required in managed IT services; OR 10 years of experience in managed IT services in lieu of a degree.
- Excellent communication, presentation, writing and editorial abilities.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Technical knowledge of DaaS, IaaS, DRaaS, O365 and SD-WAN.
- Experience supporting sales in both indirect channels and direct sales organizations.
- Proven track record of Top Performing sales success.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
Other Valued Attributes:
- Proven track record of top performing within a complex sales environment
- Experience in both direct and indirect sales models
Compensation includes a base salary of $129,400.00 - $194,000.00. The salary rate may vary within the anticipated range based on factors such as the ultimate location of the position and the selected candidate's experience. In addition to the salary range identified herein, this role is also eligible for an annual incentive/commission target of $130,000.00.
The Company offers eligible employees the flexibility to take as much vacation with pay as they deem consistent with their duties, the Company’s needs, and its obligations; seven paid holidays throughout the calendar year; and up to 160 hours of paid wellness for their own wellness or that of family members. Employees are also eligible for additional paid time off in the form of bereavement leave, time off to vote, jury duty leave, volunteer time off, military leave, parental leave, and COVID-19 vaccination leave.
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is the largest private telecom company in America, serving six million homes and businesses. That’s a lot, but we also proudly serve our employees. Our benefits and our award-winning culture are just two of the things that make Cox a coveted place to work. If you’re interested in bringing people closer through broadband, smart home tech and more, join Cox Communications today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.