Lot Ops Specialist II- (Facility Maintenance) Requires someone who can oversee the administrative day-to-day facility maintenance needs of the auction, including scheduling and monitoring repair work.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Keep track of maintenance schedules and ensure work is executed in a timely manner
- Maintain accurate records for all preventive maintenance and repairs
- Manage inventory levels of maintenance supplies and equipment
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with vendors and contractors
- Coordinate the scheduling and completion of all required inspections and certifications
- Update facility blueprints and as-built documentation as necessary
- High School Diploma/GED and 3 years’ experience in a related field
- OR the right candidate could also have a different combination, such as any level degree/certification beyond a HS diploma/GED in a related discipline.
- OR 5 years’ experience in a related field
- Strong knowledge of building infrastructure, maintenance practices, and safety regulations.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in Excel
- Proficient in the use of facility management software.
- 2 years of experience in a facility administrative role
To be employed in this role, you'll need to clear a pre-employment drug test. Cox Automotive does not currently administer a pre-employment drug test for marijuana for this position. However, we are a drug-free workplace, so the possession, use or being under the influence of drugs illegal under federal or state law during work hours, on company property and/or in company vehicles is prohibited.
About Cox Automotive
At Cox Automotive, people of every background are driven by their passion for mobility, innovation and community. We transform the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars, accelerating the industry with global powerhouse brands like Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and more. What’s more, we do it all with an emphasis on employee growth and happiness. Drive your future forward and join Cox Automotive today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.