The Client Implementation Service Analyst II (CISA II) is a member of the Managed Services team who is responsible for activating the Automotive Marketing Platform powered by VinSolutions (AMP) product for new customers. The CISA II is expected to engage with new AMP customers, set expectations, build campaigns, garner approval from the client, launch the service, and transition the account to a Client Relationship Manager. As a part of their role, they will partner with internal stakeholders from Managed Services, Implementation, Product and Performance Management, and build relationships with external clients during the activation process. Customer needs are the driving force behind priorities, decisions and activities resulting in product activations and client satisfaction. The role will report to a Manager/Supervisor, Managed Services.
Due to product and platform complexity, this role requires specific domain expertise, and will be focused on the VinSolutions AMP product. This is a client-facing team where you will apply technical knowledge, digital marketing guidance, and project management skills. Marketing Channels include but are not limited to: Email, Text, Social, Creative, Advertising and Direct Mail.
- Semi-independently leads customer implementation projects for the Automotive Marketing Platform powered by VinSolutions (AMP).
- Contributes to customer satisfaction by consistently meeting and/or exceeding expectations and commitments by providing a high level of customer service to both internal and external customers; by solving customer problems quickly and effectively.
- Works directly, professionally and collaboratively with Clients, internal teams (Product, Implementation, Performance Management, etc.), and other cross-functional teams as required to meet client needs.
- Implements defined solutions and strategies based on an analysis of customer requirements, business goals, objectives and existing infrastructure.
- Troubleshoots and documents specific client issues (e.g., performance and application issues).
- Coordinates customer-facing training on the company’s products and features, including new product release information.
- Provides the Marketing Account Manager owning the account after launch with reports and implementation updates.
- Thoughtfully escalates client- and/or process related issues and questions.
- Develops, maintains and updates customer status and other management reports.
- Provide guidance to other members of Managed Services and other departments (as appropriate) by sharing experiential knowledge of and coaching others on marketing trends, tactics and marketing in general. Client Implementation Service Analyst II should display the utmost quality, confidence and effectiveness when handling challenging conversations and difficult situations by providing exceptional customer service and maintaining a high degree of professional integrity within all levels of the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline and 2 years experience in a related field. The right candidate could also have a different combination, such as a master’s degree and up to 2 years experience; or 6 years experience in a related field
- 2+ years of experience in a client-facing or digital marketing role is required
- Excellent presentation, written, and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Teams with the ability to gain proficiency in other role-specific software.
- Mental acuity (detail oriented, capable of managing multiple tasks simultaneously, strong prioritization) to execute duties of the position successfully to meet business and client needs
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to effectively multi-task and prioritize in a deadline-driven atmosphere.
- Pro-active thinker with ability to absorb high amounts of detail
- Marketing program experience, including evaluating and utilizing digital marketing and/or CRM systems
- Ability to learn new technologies and concepts quickly.
- Exceptional client relationship, account management, experience
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing Campaigns, customer segmentation and marketing best practices
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines
- Automotive retail - sales and fixed operations marketing experience
To be employed in this role, you'll need to clear a pre-employment drug test. Cox Automotive does not currently administer a pre-employment drug test for marijuana for this position. However, we are a drug-free workplace, so the possession, use or being under the influence of drugs illegal under federal or state law during work hours, on company property and/or in company vehicles is prohibited.
Hourly pay rate is $25.29 - $37.98/hour. The hourly rate may vary within the anticipated range based on factors such as the ultimate location of the position and the selected candidate's experience. Position may be eligible for additional compensation that may include commission (annual, monthly, etc.) and/or an incentive program.
Employees receive a minimum of sixteen hours of paid time off every month and seven paid holidays throughout the calendar year. Employees are also eligible for additional paid time off in the form of bereavement leave, time off to vote, jury duty leave, volunteer time off, military leave, parental leave, and COVID-19 vaccination leave.
About Cox Automotive
At Cox Automotive, people of every background are driven by their passion for mobility, innovation and community. We transform the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars, accelerating the industry with global powerhouse brands like Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and more. What’s more, we do it all with an emphasis on employee growth and happiness. Drive your future forward and join Cox Automotive today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.