This position works with commercial and dealer clients to facilitate vehicles through the auction. This role partners with cross-functional teams and field sales to ensure local client expectations are met.
- Maintains effective communications with clients and ensures customer requirements are met.
- Identifies, assesses, and resolves client issues, involving the appropriate Manheim partners including central functions such as IT or Product.
- Works across other departments to train on resolving different client issues as needed.
- Provides responsive, timely telephone and email support. Acts as the single point of contact for client issues from identification through resolution as often as possible.
- Responds to customer inquiries relating to vehicles in a timely manner. Provides quality service and assists in resolving problems.
- Runs weekly reporting to measure weekly results by auction location (Auto IMS, Oracle).
- Visibly demonstrates commitment to safety.
- Trains/mentors others, exhibiting specialized skills and broad knowledge base; may coordinate others' work to ensure correct processing and appropriate client communication.
- Has general working knowledge of all accounts.
- Interacts with clients at a high level, communicating and ensuring understanding with all stakeholders.
- Helps teams and managers juggle conflicting scheduling and related issues.
- Serves as liaison between assigned teams / areas and other business units, departments, customers and/or other external stakeholders.
- Assists with the preparation of one-off, special, and non-recurring documentation and reports.
- Gathers, organizes, and presents data for general distribution.
- Participates in ad-hoc cross-functional assignments.
- May provide procedural or technical training, advice, and counsel to less experienced colleagues.
- BA/BS degree in related field and 8+ years of related experience with at least 3 years of experience in a management or leadership role; or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
- Preferred knowledge of Cox Enterprises Finance & Accounting SOP’s.
- Preferred knowledge of Supply Chain Supplier Set up & Maintenance.
- Preferred knowledge of Oracle Centra Posting Process.
- Preferred knowledge of eCommerce Process.
- Preferred established relationships with Cross Functional teams named above.
To be employed in this role, you'll need to clear a pre-employment drug test. Cox Automotive does not currently administer a pre-employment drug test for marijuana for this position. However, we are a drug-free workplace, so the possession, use or being under the influence of drugs illegal under federal or state law during work hours, on company property and/or in company vehicles is prohibited.
About Cox Automotive
At Cox Automotive, people of every background are driven by their passion for mobility, innovation and community. We transform the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars, accelerating the industry with global powerhouse brands like Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and more. What’s more, we do it all with an emphasis on employee growth and happiness. Drive your future forward and join Cox Automotive today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.