This role will travel throughout and support Southeast Atlanta along Route 20 and surrounding areas.
Senior Client Solutions Executive
Imagine combining your savvy sales skills with great pay, benefits and advancement.
At Cox Automotive, we’re looking for a Senior Client Solutions Executive . Are you ready for a sales-forward job with ethical leaders who genuinely support you? If so, you might be a great fit for this role.
What You’ll Do
You’ll be the key point of contact for our existing dealership clients. You’ll develop your very own sales strategy to bring home big wins. You’ll collaborate with teams across Cox Automotive to explore growth opportunities for clients. Other responsibilities include:
- Working remotely with 80% travel.
- Engaging clients to sell solutions-based opportunities across Cox Automotive.
- Utilizing Salesforce to identify client needs and to create targeted marketing plans.
- Executing a daily/weekly/monthly opportunity management plan.
- Reviewing emails and telephone messages for follow up and completion.
- Ensuring processes and communications between auction locations and clients.
- Ensuring accurate billing and facilitating timely resolution of issues or disputes.
- Ensuring clear accountability and communication lines for clients.
What’s In It For You?
Wouldn’t it be nice to know that someone has your back – for physical health, mental health, financial wellness and more? At Cox, it’s more than nice…it’s a reality. Check out a few of our employee benefits:
- First, we’ve created an exceptional salary package , plus additional incentives including highly-sought-after yearly sales awards and recognition for our top salespeople. We are an inclusive , sales-friendly environment where different perspectives are valued and celebrated.
- We believe in taking good care of our team, so you’ll also have access to benefits like an impressive base salary with an uncapped commission , 401(K) with company match and quality healthcare & life insurance options, and more!
- Please click on this link ( Cox Benefits Overview ) to learn more about our amazing healthcare benefits.
With benefits as rich and diverse as our employees, you’ll find a plethora of options, giving you the freedom to make the best choices for you and your family.
Who You Are
You’re a highly motivated self-starter with charisma to spare. You know how to own a room and close a deal, while still operating with integrity and respect. You also have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline and 4 years’ experience in a related field. The right candidate could also have a different combination, such as a master’s degree and 2 years’ experience; a Ph.D. and 1 year of experience; or 8 years’ experience in a related field
- Valid driver's license and safe driving record required.
- Working knowledge of sales and marketing techniques and best practices
- Automotive, auction, wholesale, internet sales/service experience preferred
- Proven track record of growing accounts from existing base
Find sales success and personal satisfaction – all with a company that truly cares. Apply today!
To be employed in this role, you'll need to clear a pre-employment drug test. Cox Automotive does not currently administer a pre-employment drug test for marijuana for this position. However, we are a drug-free workplace, so the possession, use or being under the influence of drugs illegal under federal or state law during work hours, on company property and/or in company vehicles is prohibited.
About Cox Automotive
At Cox Automotive, people of every background are driven by their passion for mobility, innovation and community. We transform the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars, accelerating the industry with global powerhouse brands like Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and more. What’s more, we do it all with an emphasis on employee growth and happiness. Drive your future forward and join Cox Automotive today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.