Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions
- Initiates, interprets and continuously improves reporting and analyses and develops key messaging to communicate to various audiences (executives, stakeholders, etc.)
- Provide support for expansion compliance process
- Assist with financial modeling
- Proactive ability to identify trends, opportunities and risks from financial analysis
- Develop and modify financial reports and presentations
- Effectively communicate at all levels of the organization
- Assist with statistical analysis and other special projects
- Present data-driven recommendations to the finance team
SKILLS / ATTRIBUTES
- Currently enrolled in a related degree program such as Finance or Accounting
- Able to commit to the following work rotations: Spring ’24, Fall ’24, Summer ‘25
- Intermediate to advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills; requires working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other financial tools
- 1 or more years of experience in related field (Finance, Accounting, Business, etc.)
- Basic Financial modeling and data analysis
- Basic understanding of Financial Statements
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively with teams throughout organization
- Strong communication skills
- Project Management experience
- Passion for learning new things
- Willingness to take on challenging and unfamiliar assignments
- High-level of integrity and attention to detail
- Self-starter with ability to work independently
Cox Communications and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers. We have a tradition of encouraging a wide diversity of talents through a broad range of hiring practices. Please note those individuals submitting resumes online or by mailing a resume are not considered an applicant for employment until a signed employment application form is completed, usually at the time of interview.
For more information about Cox Communications and its subsidiaries, please click here
You are not considered an applicant for employment until a signed employment application form is completed, usually at the time of interview
- Intern/Co-Op sessions are considered temporary employment. No full-time employment commitments are made. However, depending on our business needs, some interns may be considered for a full-time position following the conclusion of the session conditioned upon the intern graduating from their academic program and being available to commence full-time employment at a specified time.
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is the largest private telecom company in America, serving six million homes and businesses. That’s a lot, but we also proudly serve our employees. Our benefits and our award-winning culture are just two of the things that make Cox a coveted place to work. If you’re interested in bringing people closer through broadband, smart home tech and more, join Cox Communications today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.