Supporting Cox Business Operations, an expert in Project lifecycle – including Communications, Employee and Customer Experience Projects. Typically assigned to larger, highly complex projects requiring independent decision-making. Partners with cross-functional teams and stakeholders on timely Communication and Change Management needs for project implementation and adoption.
- Provides and conducts analytic efforts to support business operations, which may include business case and cost analysis
- Develops timely communications for various Strategy and Support Projects to various audiences.
- Facilitates meetings and presentations to senior leadership
- Summarizes and presents analytic findings through written reports, presentations, charts and timelines
- Manages multiple projects concurrently
- Interprets operational requirements for inclusion in studies and analyses
- Provides recommendations for operational efficiencies and process improvements and assists in policy development to support change initiatives
- Works with outside expertise engaged to assist or deliver analytic projects
- Supports capability development within the delivery organization, including reviews and gap assessments, and works to source and deliver strategies
- Assists with Communication Automation via Robotics
- Pursuing a degree in Business, Project Management, Marketing, or another relevant discipline
- Demonstrated Communications and Project Management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, presentation, and collaborative skills to work effectively with teams throughout organization
- Strong Writing and MS Word and PowerPoint Skills
- Intern/Co-Op sessions are considered temporary employment. No full-time employment commitments are made. However, depending on our business needs, some interns may be considered for a full-time position following the conclusion of the session conditioned upon the intern graduating from their academic program and being available to commence full-time employment at a specified time.
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is the largest private telecom company in America, serving six million homes and businesses. That’s a lot, but we also proudly serve our employees. Our benefits and our award-winning culture are just two of the things that make Cox a coveted place to work. If you’re interested in bringing people closer through broadband, smart home tech and more, join Cox Communications today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.