Cox Automotive Mobility Fleet Services keeps your fleet moving.
Headquartered in Indianapolis, Cox Automotive Mobility Fleet Services (CAMFS) has grown to become one of the largest fleet maintenance companies in the country.
CAMFS is the leading provider of on-site mobile maintenance and repair services nationwide, offering mobile on-site fleet service for light medium, and heavy-duty trucks and trailers. CAMFS also services customers utilizing its 20+ nationwide service centers; each offering accident repair, painting, refurbishment, and heavy mechanical repair. We are supported by a 24/7 in-house call-center and provide scheduled maintenance services and unscheduled services to fleets anywhere, anytime.
CAMFS is currently hiring a Dispatcher II to dispatch and schedule preventative maintenance (“PM”), repairs and services discovered during inspections - a ‘Customer Experience Leader’ with the responsibility to ensure that the overall customer experience is ‘best in class’. This is to be accomplished by the execution of the outlined processes within the work instructions with proficiency and enthusiasm. A Maintenance Coordinator will demonstrate active listening skills to ensure that the customer’s needs are met, and exceeding customer and company set expectations. If you are looking for a new place to call home, we would love to talk to you!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Managing Preventative Maintenance, Scheduled Repairs and Unscheduled/Emergency services transactions lifecycle from origination until the customer unit is in control/custody of the repair technician.
- Timely and accurate documentation and notation in all CAMFS systems regarding each customer contact
- Providing excellent customer service for all internal and external customer calls.
- Be professional and establish positive customer rapport, encouraging repeat business
- Obtain customers approval for all repairs and services to be performed
- Coordinating towing of customer units when necessary
- Scheduling repairs and maintenance with CAMFS resources as a priority
- Scheduling outside vendors only when CAMFS technicians are not available, which will only occur when the customer unit is in a location that is not serviced by CAMFS or the CAMFS does not have availability to provide timely service to the customer
- Continuously develop and improve company capabilities in the area of Dispatching and Service Scheduling
- Additional duties and special projects as assigned
- High School Diploma/GED and 3 years’ experience in a related field. The right candidate could also have a different combination, such as any level degree/certification beyond a HS diploma/GED in a related discipline; or 5 years’ experience in a related field.
- 2+ years’ experience in a service or call center environment, preferably in the commercial vehicle maintenance or transportation industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Proven track record to collaborate cross-functionally, build positive relationships and become a trusted partner to relevant cross functional partners.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to balance a variety of tasks
- Strong Excel and data entry skills, and the ability to learn new platforms (such as CAMFS IT Systems, including Web Wrench, MobileFrame, RO Writer)
- Common knowledge of the trucking industry; experience with fleet maintenance or other transportation experience in automotive/trucking would be very helpful
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities
To be employed in this role, you'll need to clear a pre-employment drug test. Cox Automotive does not currently administer a pre-employment drug test for marijuana for this position. However, we are a drug-free workplace, so the possession, use or being under the influence of drugs illegal under federal or state law during work hours, on company property and/or in company vehicles is prohibited.
About Cox Automotive
At Cox Automotive, people of every background are driven by their passion for mobility, innovation and community. We transform the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars, accelerating the industry with global powerhouse brands like Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and more. What’s more, we do it all with an emphasis on employee growth and happiness. Drive your future forward and join Cox Automotive today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.