Dealertrack is looking to hire a Business Services Specialist I in Memphis, TN!
- This is a part-time, night shift position.
- This position is ON SITE in Memphis, TN.
- The schedule for this role is 1:00 - 6:30AM (CST), Monday - Friday.
- The essential responsibilities of the Business Services Specialist I are to sort, process, scan, store, and retrieve extensive contract paperwork while meeting service level agreement expectations for our clients.
- Specialists must be able to handle a large volume of documents in a timely and efficient manner, while maintaining a high-level of quality and confidentiality for our clients.
- The Specialist is responsible for reviewing contract packets from Dealerships, removing specific forms per client agreements, and preparing the paperwork physically for processing and storage.
- The Specialist enters basic information into the computer system, prepares paperwork for scanning, scans for electronic storage, labels folders, files contracts for physical storage, shreds documents, and ships processed paperwork to our clients or to storage facility.
- Process high volume of contract paperwork in an efficient and organized manner, while maintaining and following business processes.
- Performs a variety of office support tasks, including but not limited to, open envelopes, sort paperwork by client, review each paper in packet removing items per client requirements, remove staples, batch and pre-scan paperwork, scan paperwork with a high-tech scanner while monitoring scanning accuracy, re-staple contracts, prepare folders and file contracts for storage or retrieval.
- Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such.
- Work in cooperation with safety leadership in support of all safety activities aligned with Safety Excellence.
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager or supervisor, i.e. cleaning equipment, organize workspace, frequently switch tasks, etc.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Generally, less than 2 years of experience
- Working knowledge of PC software applications (i.e. MS Office, Excel, Outlook)
- Must be a team player but also able to work independently.
- Demonstrates attention to detail and ability to quickly adapt and learn new processes or duties.
- Must be able to multi-task, and enjoy a fast paced, detail-oriented environment.
- Ability to maintain a positive, professional and pleasant attitude under a variety of circumstances
- Ability to work with all types of people
- Ability to lift and transport boxes of paperwork within facility weighing up to 40lbs; ability to lift 40 lbs. overhead occasionally with or without assistance.
- Ability to sit for longer periods of time to complete repetitive tasks. Regularly required to stand, walk, reach, talk and hear. Frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, and squat.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, where there is an assigned start time, but no pre-determined end time, as all work must be completed with a rapid turn-around time.
- Physical ability and mental acuity to execute the duties of the position successfully within required timeframes to meet business requirements
To be employed in this role, you'll need to clear a pre-employment drug test. Cox Automotive does not currently administer a pre-employment drug test for marijuana for this position. However, we are a drug-free workplace, so the possession, use or being under the influence of drugs illegal under federal or state law during work hours, on company property and/or in company vehicles is prohibited.
About Cox Automotive
At Cox Automotive, people of every background are driven by their passion for mobility, innovation and community. We transform the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars, accelerating the industry with global powerhouse brands like Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and more. What’s more, we do it all with an emphasis on employee growth and happiness. Drive your future forward and join Cox Automotive today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.