This role will gain familiarity with M&A Integration concepts, practices, and methodologies. This role will support the Cox Communications business side of planning, organization, and execution of specific project goals and objectives within the Integration Management Office to complete future mergers and acquisitions successfully. Partners with project stakeholders, internal and external customers, and cross-functional teams. Supports a cross-functional team to execute deliverables and drive key decisions.
With guidance, performs basic integration duties, including:
- Support integration planning, utilizing the integration playbook to ensure project completion
- Working with integration team members to establish an integration approach for smaller acquisitions
- Working with cross-function colleagues (Legal, IT, Finance, People Solutions, Operations, etc.) to define and help execute integration plans/projects
- Developing integration roadmaps, including milestones, interdependencies, risks and issues
- Supports IMO with project reporting, communications, and governance
- Communicates major milestones and identifies potential project risks to direct leader
- Conducts regular status meetings to review project activities
- Intern/Co-Op sessions are considered temporary employment. No full-time employment commitments are made. However, depending on our business needs, some interns may be considered for a full-time position following the conclusion of the session conditioned upon the intern graduating from their academic program and being available to commence full-time employment at a specified time.
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is the largest private telecom company in America, serving six million homes and businesses. That’s a lot, but we also proudly serve our employees. Our benefits and our award-winning culture are just two of the things that make Cox a coveted place to work. If you’re interested in bringing people closer through broadband, smart home tech and more, join Cox Communications today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.