Cox Automotive is currently seeking a Senior Sales Support Specialist to join our team in a hybrid role in Atlanta, GA
Cox Automotive Mobility Fleet Services (CAMFS) is the leading provider of on-site mobile maintenance and repair services nationwide, and there’s never been a better time to join our ranks. If you’re looking for an inclusive company that’s stable, ethical, and sales-forward, keep reading. We might be a great match!
We are seeking a Senior Sales Support Specialist to manage various aspects of customer service, sales support, and coordination between different departments within our organization. You will be a key point of contact for customers and will play a vital role in ensuring ongoing success of the sales organization, efficient operations, and driving overall customer satisfaction and retention. This role requires both direct client interaction and working with internal stakeholders to navigate and address client service and support needs.
This role will be focused on supporting key clients managed by multiple Fleet Services Regional Sales Executives (or entire regions/markets) and work closely with stakeholders in Sales, Operations, Accounting, Finance, Marketing, and other functions as required based on the service or issue request from clients. This role will report to the Director Sales Partnerships but maintain matrixed reporting relationships with Director(s) of Regional Sales.
What you’ll do:
- End-to-End Service Ownership: Take ownership of customer service issues, from initial inquiry to resolution, ensuring that all customer concerns are addressed promptly and effectively.
- Escalations: Review pre/post-delivery escalated requests, troubleshoot and follow through until a valid resolution is available ensuring client satisfaction. Follow all issues from assignment to resolve while informing necessary individuals of progress.
- Problem Solving: Provides second tier of escalated support for the Sales team, projects and other departments. Resolve customer or departmental issues by effectively analyzing the problem and following through on the appropriate resolution.
- Customer Inquiry Management: Intake customer requests for information, general questions, and service-related inquiries, providing accurate and timely responses.
- Service Scheduling Liaison: Collaborate with Operations Coordinators to schedule services efficiently and ensure optimal technician capacity allocation.
- Billing and Invoicing Liaison : Work closely with the accounting and Operations teams to ensure accurate billing and invoicing for services rendered.
- Technician Capacity Support : Partner with the Operations team to provide sales with visibility on technician capacity, assisting in optimizing sales efforts.
- Sales and Marketing Support : Assist in supporting outbound campaigns led by the sales and marketing teams, ensuring seamless execution.
- Document Organization : Organize and manage sales-related documents that may exist outside of the CRM system, ensuring easy accessibility and retrieval.
- Report and Dashboard Maintenance : Maintain reports and dashboards specific to the markets supported, offering valuable insights to aid decision-making.
- Decision Making : Empowered to act as manager on duty in the absence of the management team. Able to act in solving problems while exhibiting judgment and realistic understanding of issues. Ability to use good reason, even when dealing with ambiguity. Use troubleshooting processes to effectively arrive at decisions.
- Swivel Chair Effect : Ability to swivel chair and process work items from multiple regional sales territories, adhering and applying the appropriate business rules for each request.
- Change Management : Flexibility to adjust and accept change by projecting a positive attitude and open and alternate thinking. This includes changes in organization, duties, processes, schedules, procedures and responsibilities. Additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed to enable the department and company to meet stated objectives.
- Communications : Immediate response and follow-up to daily correspondence, including questions and concerns initiated by Sales, Operations, and other internal departments as related, providing exceptional customer service.
- Customer Service : Work cooperatively and jointly with all Cox Automotive Mobility Fleet Services departments to provide outstanding customer service to internal and external customers. This also includes the ability to work as a team and build high morale and commitment to team goals and display positive attitude and willingness to assist where needed.
- Cox Auto Fleet Services Knowledge : Ability to quickly learn internal systems, product functionality, business and departmental guidelines. Develop a thorough knowledge of the Cox Automotive Fleet Services organization and its processes and procedures related to order fulfillment and ongoing service.
What’s in it for you?
As a dynamite Sr. Sales Support Specialist, you deserve success in your life as well, and at Cox, we define “success” as being a part of a company that gives you lots of opportunities and options.
- First, we’ve created an exceptional salary package , which includes an annual bonus .
- We believe in taking good care of our team. You’ll also have access to benefits like a 401(K) with generous company matching contributions and quality healthcare & life insurance options .
- Work/Life Balance: Cox gives you flexible paid time off and provides access to a lifestyle coach, adoption assistance, fertility assistance, pet insurance, employee discounts, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, work-from-home options, and more.
The bottom line is that we take good care of our employees . Want to join us? Here’s who we are looking for…
Who You Are:
You’ll be a seasoned sales and customer service pro with a positive attitude and willingness to go above and beyond to meet the needs of business and the sales professionals you support. You’ll have an awesome attention to detail and work with a sense of urgency and efficiency to complete your tasks with accuracy. You’ll be charismatic and friendly when working with both internal and external stakeholders.
High School Diploma/GED and 5 years of experience in a related field. The right candidate could also have a different combination, such as any level degree/certification beyond a HS diploma/GED in a related discipline and 3 years of experience; or 7 years of experience in a related field.
- Proven experience in customer service or sales support roles.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in using CRM software and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to accuracy.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a customer-centric mindset.
To be employed in this role, you'll need to clear a pre-employment drug test. Cox Automotive does not currently administer a pre-employment drug test for marijuana for this position. However, we are a drug-free workplace, so the possession, use or being under the influence of drugs illegal under federal or state law during work hours, on company property and/or in company vehicles is prohibited.
About Cox Automotive
At Cox Automotive, people of every background are driven by their passion for mobility, innovation and community. We transform the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars, accelerating the industry with global powerhouse brands like Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and more. What’s more, we do it all with an emphasis on employee growth and happiness. Drive your future forward and join Cox Automotive today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.