To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assess and assign any/all open events.
- Verify proper authorization has been obtained to dispatch the event.
- Assign the appropriate and nearest Service Provider to make requested repairs.
- Advise the customer of the estimated time of arrival on the event and follow instructions per their requirements.
- Inform supervisor on duty of any delays with the service provider’s estimated time of arrival or problems with repairs.
- Work with New Call/Follow Up reps to address problems as they arise.
- Handle overflow of new inbound events.
- Assist with the handling of follow-up as needed
- Assist New Call/Follow Up Reps as needed and as time permits.
- Assist in resolving customer inquiries.
- Other duties and projects, as assigned.
High School Diploma or GED Certificate, required.
Two years’ relevant experience. Industry experience is a plus.
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Other Requirements: Proficient knowledge in diesel mechanics and customer profile knowledge.
Skills and Abilities
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Collaborative - Ability to work with others to find solutions.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate with economy and clarity, actively engaging the conversation in order to clearly understand others’ message and intent, and receives and processes feedback.
- Communication, Written - Ability to write concise, clear letters, reports, articles, or e-mails, including proofing and editing.
- Customer Oriented - Desire to serve both external and internal customers by focusing effort of meeting the clients’ needs, understanding their concerns, and seeking to build trust.
- Detail Oriented - Ability to be structured and methodical in working skills. Pays meticulous attention to all aspects of a situation or task, no matter how small or seemingly unimportant.
- Interpersonal - Ability to develop and maintain relationships with others.
- Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Problem Solving - Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
- Self-Motivated - Ability to be internally inspired to perform a task to the best of one’s ability using his or her own drive or initiative.
- Time Management - Ability to prioritize and utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
To be employed in this role, you'll need to clear a pre-employment drug test. Cox Automotive does not currently administer a pre-employment drug test for marijuana for this position. However, we are a drug-free workplace, so the possession, use or being under the influence of drugs illegal under federal or state law during work hours, on company property and/or in company vehicles is prohibited.
About Cox Automotive
At Cox Automotive, people of every background are driven by their passion for mobility, innovation and community. We transform the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars, accelerating the industry with global powerhouse brands like Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and more. What’s more, we do it all with an emphasis on employee growth and happiness. Drive your future forward and join Cox Automotive today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.