Fleet Services by Cox Automotive is at the forefront of a changing industry - Mobility . Trudell Trailer Sales is part of this revolution. We are a trusted partner to our clients for premium equipment, including Great Dane trailer and truck bodies, Johnson refrigerated truck bodies & MAC trailers. Keeping our clients connected to the road with an extensive inventory of heavy-duty parts, expert service technicians and mobile onsite service.
Cox Automotive is currently looking for a Rental Sales Representative , to join our team in the Minnesota/North Dakota Market
As the Rental Sales Representative, you will be responsible for identifying and negotiating profitable product line opportunities that meet individual and corporate objectives with customers, both new and existing, in a geographic area of responsibility.
Come join an organization that is pushing the boundaries of the automotive industry in all directions. We are a powerhouse in providing software, inventory, digital, and mobility solutions to our clients with an exciting future of continued growth.
What You’ll Do:
- Obtain sales through preparation of price quotations and proposals.
- Develop quarterly sales plan by customer to direct and maintain profits.
- Research and identify revenue and profit opportunities in market.
- Provide support to trailer sales, parts, and service by maintaining customer satisfaction and promoting all company offerings to encourage customers to utilize Trudell Trailers for all their company needs.
- Complete the following as required: Call reports, customer profiles, and marketing surveys.
- Advise management of inventory levels to ensure customer requirements.
- Participate in vendor training and product line training sessions when offered.
- Establish and maintain friendly, yet professional relations with suppliers, manufacturers, customers, and co-workers.
- Develop knowledge and understanding of project specifications, features, benefits, and advantages across all product lines.
- Participate in sales meetings, both on a weekly basis and annually when offered.
- Responsible for achievement of CRM expectations by customer and prospecting activities.
What’s in It for You?
As a dynamite Rental Sales Representative, you deserve success in your life as well. At Cox, we define “success” as being a part of a company that gives you lots of opportunities and options.
- First, we’ve created an exceptional salary package . We are an inclusive, friendly sales environment where different perspectives are valued and celebrated.
- We offer a work/life balance that allows you to enjoy flexibility, family, and friends.
- Cox gives you generous paid time-off , provides access to a lifestyle coach, comprehensive and affordable healthcare , ongoing wellness programs, adoption assistance, fertility programs, pet insurance, retirement planning, 401K with generous company-matching contributions, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, career development, and mentoring, Cox University with thousands of free online courses, parental benefits, employee resources and more!
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline and 2 years of experience in a related field. The right candidate could also have a different combination, such as a master’s degree and up to 2 years of experience, or 4 years of experience in a related field.
- Safe drivers needed; valid driver’s license required.
- The ability to travel within the region and be in the field three days a week.
- Candidates with trucking/fleet sales experience a plus.
- Full-cycle direct B2B sales experience and a proven track record in high-volume sales.
- A demonstrated ability to sell service agreements.
- Experience selling across multiple states and geographies.
- Strong self-discipline and a proven ability to manage a large book of business autonomously.
- Computer competency and experience with Microsoft Office applications and Salesforce.
- A process orientation and structured approach.
- Strong verbal and written communication abilities.
Fuel an amazing career with Cox Automotive Mobility Fleet Services. Apply today!
To be employed in this role, you'll need to clear a pre-employment drug test. Cox Automotive does not currently administer a pre-employment drug test for marijuana for this position. However, we are a drug-free workplace, so the possession, use or being under the influence of drugs illegal under federal or state law during work hours, on company property and/or in company vehicles is prohibited.
About Cox Automotive
At Cox Automotive, people of every background are driven by their passion for mobility, innovation and community. We transform the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars, accelerating the industry with global powerhouse brands like Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and more. What’s more, we do it all with an emphasis on employee growth and happiness. Drive your future forward and join Cox Automotive today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.