Fleet Services by Cox Automotive is at the forefront of a changing industry - Mobility . Trudell Trailer Sales is part of this revolution. We are a trusted partner to our clients for premium equipment, including Great Dane trailer and truck bodies, Johnson refrigerated truck bodies & MAC trailers. Keeping our clients connected to the road with an extensive inventory of heavy-duty parts, expert service technicians and mobile onsite service.
Cox Automotive is currently looking for a Sales Support Specialist , to join our team working 5 days per week in our Lancaster, NY office.
As the Sales Support Specialist, you will provide administrative, process and transactional support for the sales organization. You will perform activities related to day-to-day sales operations such as processing orders, checking data accuracy in orders and invoices, maintaining, and updating sales and customer records and keying data into sales data management systems. You will consistently coordinate with Sales Representatives to provide sales documentation and satisfy customer requirements.
Come join an organization that is pushing the boundaries of the automotive industry in all directions. We are a powerhouse in providing software, inventory, digital, and mobility solutions to our clients with an exciting future of continued growth.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide admin support, process, and transactional support to the sales organization.
- Process orders.
- Check data accuracy in orders and invoices.
- Maintain and update sales and customer records.
- Data entry into sales data management system.
- Support outside sales representatives to provide a high level of customer satisfaction to our clients.
What’s in It for You?
As a dynamite Sales Support Specialist, you deserve success in your life as well. At Cox, we define “success” as being a part of a company that gives you lots of opportunities and options.
- First, we’ve created an exceptional salary package . We are an inclusive, friendly environment where different perspectives are valued and celebrated.
- We offer a work/life balance that allows you to enjoy flexibility, family, and friends.
- Cox gives you generous paid time-off , provides access to a lifestyle coach, comprehensive and affordable healthcare , ongoing wellness programs, adoption assistance, pet insurance, retirement planning, 401K with generous company-matching contributions, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, career development, and mentoring, Cox University with thousands of free online courses, parental benefits, employee resources and more!
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Requires strong knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent skills in Excel
- 1-2 years of corporate work experience, ideally within the sales support function
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Excel in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment where speed and quality are paramount.
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To be employed in this role, you'll need to clear a pre-employment drug test. Cox Automotive does not currently administer a pre-employment drug test for marijuana for this position. However, we are a drug-free workplace, so the possession, use or being under the influence of drugs illegal under federal or state law during work hours, on company property and/or in company vehicles is prohibited.
Hourly pay rate is $15.87 - $23.75/hour. The hourly rate may vary within the anticipated range based on factors such as the ultimate location of the position and the selected candidate's experience. Position may be eligible for additional compensation that may include commission (annual, monthly, etc.) and/or an incentive program.
About Cox Automotive
At Cox Automotive, people of every background are driven by their passion for mobility, innovation and community. We transform the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars, accelerating the industry with global powerhouse brands like Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and more. What’s more, we do it all with an emphasis on employee growth and happiness. Drive your future forward and join Cox Automotive today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.