- Become proficient in all knowledge base requirements to resolve clients’ needs as efficiently as possible
- Become proficient in all platforms, systems, and tools used to maintain client records, transactions, documentation, and relevant data
- Maintain appropriate documentation of conversations in designated system to ensure handoff continuity and client profile accuracy
- Manage high volume of tasks in a timely and efficient manner
- Identify client needs, research issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Build sustainable relationships and engage clients by providing best-in-class service
- Meet and/or exceed established production guidelines and key performance criteria
- Provide excellent client service and advocacy
- Work across the organization as needed to resolve client requests
- Assist clients with the onboarding process by providing status of application and registration process, guidance of next steps, and answer any questions
- Effectively communicate to the client how to use any of our client facing tools
- Perform other duties as deemed necessary by management
- High School Diploma or GED required; College degree preferred (or equivalent experience)
- Minimum of 4 years of customer service experience or the equivalent
- Auction, automotive sales, logistics/transportation knowledge a strong plus
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, particularly in a phone or email context
- Attention to detail and follow-through
- Demonstrated ability to adapt in a changing environment,
- Ability to multi-task within a fast-paced, high energy, dynamic and demanding environment
- Demonstrated experience being a customer-focused, service-oriented professional
To be employed in this role, you'll need to clear a pre-employment drug test. Cox Automotive does not currently administer a pre-employment drug test for marijuana for this position. However, we are a drug-free workplace, so the possession, use or being under the influence of drugs illegal under federal or state law during work hours, on company property and/or in company vehicles is prohibited.
About Cox Automotive
At Cox Automotive, people of every background are driven by their passion for mobility, innovation and community. We transform the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars, accelerating the industry with global powerhouse brands like Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and more. What’s more, we do it all with an emphasis on employee growth and happiness. Drive your future forward and join Cox Automotive today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.