This position is responsible for inventory control in his/her assigned area and ensures that GPS technology is working correctly.
New Hire Sign On Bonus-$1,000 SIGN ON BONUS TO BE PAID IN FULL AFTER 90 DAYS OF EMPLOYMENT
- Accountable for location’s tracker inventory and reconciliation of billing invoices.
- Manages the retrieval of trackers that require further attention (RFA) and determines corrective action.
- Responsible for returning defective trackers to Cox2M, ensuring user interface and billing accurately reflects returns and new orders.
- Monitor vehicle inventory volume and fluctuations to proactively anticipate spikes or changes in inventory levels and coordinates with Management and GCM to manage inventory levels, accordingly.
- Ability to review and comprehend the inventory analytics dashboard and adherence to project metrics.
- Proactively communicates status to Leadership and Global Inventory Control Manager (GCM); identifies opportunities to enable location to achieve / exceed lot operations goals.
- Proactively monitors and works with team(s) to address issues to prevent leakage (<2%) and maintain a health tracker inventory.
- Builds and sustains relationships with lot operations teams and serves as the central point of contact regarding tracker inventory.
- Enthusiastically promotes, communicates, and champions identified change, project adoption, and continuous improvement across operating units.
- Delivers training developed by Lot Vision Program Team to impacted departments on processes and procedures.
- Enforces adoption of project standards, operating procedures, best practices, and metrics.
- Supports Lot Vision program by actively participating in ICC calls (share best practices, etc.).
- Focuses on continuing education to support the advancement of the program.
- Assists with Lot Vision deployments and support.
- Performs other duties as assigned by manager or supervisor.
- High School Diploma/GED and 3 years’ experience in a related field.
- OR the right candidate could also have a different combination, such as any level degree/certification beyond a HS diploma/GED in a related discipline;
- OR 5 years’ experience in a related field
- Safe driver’s needed; valid driver’s license required
- Ability to drive vehicles with standard and automatic transmission.
- Microsoft office computer skills required.
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent teamwork and ability to lead through influence.
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic and a sense for urgency.
- Good analytical skills and aptitude.
- Ability to multi-task and be well organized.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail required.
- Ability to enter and exit vehicles constantly.
- Ability to walk long distances.
- Regularly required to stand, walk, reach, talk and hear. Frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, squat and climb.
- Ability to lift 1-15 pounds.
- Vision abilities required include close, distance and color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
To be employed in this role, you'll need to clear a pre-employment drug test. Cox Automotive does not currently administer a pre-employment drug test for marijuana for this position. However, we are a drug-free workplace, so the possession, use or being under the influence of drugs illegal under federal or state law during work hours, on company property and/or in company vehicles is prohibited.
About Cox Automotive
At Cox Automotive, people of every background are driven by their passion for mobility, innovation and community. We transform the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars, accelerating the industry with global powerhouse brands like Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and more. What’s more, we do it all with an emphasis on employee growth and happiness. Drive your future forward and join Cox Automotive today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.