Data Syndication is a key strategic and growing business for Cox Automotive as the breadth and depth of information that Cox Automotive has compiled across our leading Automotive brands is un-paralleled. This role is responsible for supporting successful operations around Cox Automotive’s data syndication for key established enterprise assets for which the Enterprise Data Strategy team is responsible for driving syndication/monetization.
PRIMARY DUTIES/KEY RESPONSIBILITES
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to design, implement, and manage processes related to how the company will syndicate strategic data assets. These processes span the full licensing lifecycle from presales all the way through termination/cancellation.
- Facilitate onboarding of new third parties after agreement execution and perform ongoing account management activities throughout the lifecycle of the partnership
- Partner with the Sales team to vet potential partner’s desired use cases and ensure it aligns with our permissible use guidelines.
- Provide data licensing transparency to executives across CAI capturing governance decisioning around near-term opportunities and completed licenses.
- Monitor client’s usage and payment history as an early indicator of potential issues that could be proactively handled from an account management perspective.
- Support ongoing maintenance of agreements including renewal/termination.
- Project manage the roll out of product enhancements to existing products including communication, tracking, and support.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- BA or BS Degree required
- 5+ years of increasing and relevant experience in consulting, process implementation, project/program management and/or related functions
- Strong customer relationship management skills including ability to build relationships while also understanding business context and ensuring data syndication deals are commercially attractive to Cox
- Proven track record of mastered execution and project management/organization skills to progress on several priorities simultaneously
- Demonstrated analytical skills and business acumen, evidenced by a proven track record in successfully developing and implementing impactful, practical business/data strategies that have been implemented successfully
- Robust interpersonal and communication skills to effectively navigate complex relationships within a matrixed organization
- Attention to detail, particularly when evaluating contract text, proposed fee structures, and other changes initiated by partners
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
To be employed in this role, you'll need to clear a pre-employment drug test. Cox Automotive does not currently administer a pre-employment drug test for marijuana for this position. However, we are a drug-free workplace, so the possession, use or being under the influence of drugs illegal under federal or state law during work hours, on company property and/or in company vehicles is prohibited.
About Cox Automotive
At Cox Automotive, people of every background are driven by their passion for mobility, innovation and community. We transform the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars, accelerating the industry with global powerhouse brands like Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and more. What’s more, we do it all with an emphasis on employee growth and happiness. Drive your future forward and join Cox Automotive today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.