Have you ever felt underwhelmed after a lackluster customer service interaction and thought, “I can think of ways to make this better”? Team Member Support Services (TMSS) is where you can apply your passion for creating and delivering world-class customer service experiences while developing your business and technology skills. TMSS helps our employees stay productive through innovative, efficient, and delightful support interactions.
As an intern at Cox Enterprises, you can Make Your Mark by helping us create new experiences, improve existing offerings, and deliver exceptional customer service. You are enabled to influence outcomes by applying your ideas and experiences, partnering across the technology organization and participating in the delivery of our services.
Key Focus Areas & Responsibilities:
- Working closely with the team on projects ranging from application development to process enablement to hardware deployments, interacting with various technical and customer stakeholders.
- Learning about and potentially performing day-to-day duties of various Team Member Support Services roles, including help desk, desktop support and proactive services.
- Performing data analysis and identifying opportunities for process improvement & proactive resolution.
- Assisting in creating and maintaining operational workflows and best practice documents.
- Being a change champion that communicates and explains the need for changes that benefit the organization
- Stretch assignments as offered either within TMSS or by the Intern program.
- Currently enrolled and pursuing a bachelor's degree or master's degree with at least a 3.0 GPA
- Must currently be authorized to work in the United States for any employer without current or future sponsorship.
- Must be available to work a minimum of 12 weeks (full-time) during the summer internship timeframe in a hybrid work setting
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to Multi-task
- Proficient in MS Office
- Critical thinking
- Process-oriented and continuous-improvement mindset
- Commitment to providing and designing a world-class team member and/or customer experience
- Strong analytical skills and/or a desire to learn
- High comfort level working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong client mindset and passion for team member experience
- Creative solutioning and interest in innovation
Intern/Co-Op sessions are considered temporary employment. No full-time employment commitments are made. However, depending on our business needs, some interns may be considered for a full-time position following the conclusion of the session conditioned upon the intern graduating from their academic program and being available to commence full-time employment at a specified time.
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.