- Provides Software Test Engineering support across multiple applications and system elements.
- Understands and executes on testing requirements with Product and engineering teams.
- Perform and participate in application development and testing, ensuring continuous quality and testability of code throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Build quality within the software development process with automated back and front-end testing suites, providing comprehensive support from code development through functionality.
- Design, develop and maintain automated frameworks, test suites and scripts with continuous integration, testing, deployment and delivery.
- Executes test cases and analyzes / reports test results to relevant stakeholders and teams.
- Investigates, triages and troubleshoots issues, communicating insights and recommendations to peers, developers and product management.
- Writes high quality documentation, identifying and recommending solutions to observed risks and other issues. Prepares feasibility and testing studies.
- Prepares testing and reporting documentation throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Supports quality improvement initiatives for future features/projects.
- Test Automation tools
- Middleware Messaging technologies
- RESTful APIs (creating as well as 3rd Party APIs)
- This candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field and at least two years of relevant experience, a Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field and up to two years of relevant experience or six years of relevant experience.
- At least two years of Java or Python automation testing experience is required.
- At least two years of SQL experience is required.
- At least two years of working on messaging technologies is required.
- AWS experience is preferred.
- Snowflake experience is preferred.
To be employed in this role, you'll need to clear a pre-employment drug test. Cox Automotive does not currently administer a pre-employment drug test for marijuana for this position. However, we are a drug-free workplace, so the possession, use or being under the influence of drugs illegal under federal or state law during work hours, on company property and/or in company vehicles is prohibited.
About Cox Automotive
At Cox Automotive, people of every background are driven by their passion for mobility, innovation and community. We transform the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars, accelerating the industry with global powerhouse brands like Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and more. What’s more, we do it all with an emphasis on employee growth and happiness. Drive your future forward and join Cox Automotive today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.