Works shifts available are:
Monday - Friday 7:00am - 3:30pm
- Sets up and maintains auction site image booth and/or standard imaging area in accordance with standards
- Sets up lighting and operates camera and ancillary equipment in ways that capture vehicle interior and exterior images and meet requirements relative to focus, clarity, aspect/angles, storage and related quality
- Transfer completed images into vehicle condition report format
- May adjust and enhance digital images to meet or exceed quality standards
- Ensures that cameras and other imaging equipment is properly maintained and stored
- Takes digital photographs of vehicles uploads to company website.
- Ensures that all standard required photos are taken and uploaded
- Performs self-audits to ensure that images meet required quality standards
- Sets-up, troubleshoots, and resolved technical/equipment issues
- Maintains current awareness of imaging trends and technology advancements
- Performs other duties as assigned
High School Diploma/GED
Generally, less than 2 years’ experience in a related field
Safe drivers needed; valid driver’s license required.
Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time.
Ability to perform repetitive motion tasks, manual dexterity.
Vision abilities required include close, distance and depth perception.
1 year of experience in photography preferred experience in digital and computer processing a plus.
Basic computer software skills are preferred.
Certification or education in photography a plus.
Frequent exposure to outdoor weather conditions.
To be employed in this role, you'll need to clear a pre-employment drug test. Cox Automotive does not currently administer a pre-employment drug test for marijuana for this position. However, we are a drug-free workplace, so the possession, use or being under the influence of drugs illegal under federal or state law during work hours, on company property and/or in company vehicles is prohibited.
About Cox Automotive
At Cox Automotive, people of every background are driven by their passion for mobility, innovation and community. We transform the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars, accelerating the industry with global powerhouse brands like Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and more. What’s more, we do it all with an emphasis on employee growth and happiness. Drive your future forward and join Cox Automotive today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.