The position of Customer Care Specialist I entails being the primary customer support for our contact-center. Success in this position requires that the CCS I is able to work independently with little to no supervision to provide immediate availability, be professional, provide documentation within our systems and be knowledgeable of Manheim’s products and services. The CCS I is empowered to make decisions that will eliminate impedance for our customers to buy cars. This empowerment requires the CCS I to be confident in both the knowledge of the business as well as Manheim’s product offerings.
· The CCS I will partner with all parties informed of the status of open issues and will work closely with escalation partners to identify, document and monitor any and all exceptions to the standard processes to create a list of best practices.
· Maintaining relationships with existing customers includes problem solving by the CCS I, by consulting with dealers and educating them about Manheim and ancillary partners.
· Part of this process will include identifying, assessing and resolving these issues and determining who needs communication on these issues, including central functions such as IT or Product, or any such Manheim Partners.
· May work across other departments to train on resolving different client issues.
· The CCS I will provide responsive, timely telephone, chat and email support. The CCS I shall personally act as the single, point-of-contact for their issues from identification through resolution as often as possible (i.e. take the call and handle internally vs. transfer or provide other contacts).
· The CCS I will also oversee/monitor the resolution to all problems, regardless of delegation to other departments.
· High School Diploma or GED required College degree or equivalent experience preferred.
· Minimum of 2 years of Call center and/or client interfacing experience
· Schedule – must have flexibility to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as required
· Multi-task and prioritize required. Ability to handle multiple projects/tasks at a time.
· Understand foundational levels of computers and technology, internet, email
· Excellent oral and written communication skills, particularly in a phone or email context,
· Experience working in a contact center metrics-driven environment
· Strong communication skills and basic computer knowledge
· Ability to operate under tight pressure
· Experience working in the automotive industry
Occasional exposure to fumes, odors, and weather conditions.
To be employed in this role, you'll need to clear a pre-employment drug test. Cox Automotive does not currently administer a pre-employment drug test for marijuana for this position. However, we are a drug-free workplace, so the possession, use or being under the influence of drugs illegal under federal or state law during work hours, on company property and/or in company vehicles is prohibited.
About Cox Automotive
At Cox Automotive, people of every background are driven by their passion for mobility, innovation and community. We transform the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars, accelerating the industry with global powerhouse brands like Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and more. What’s more, we do it all with an emphasis on employee growth and happiness. Drive your future forward and join Cox Automotive today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.