Dealertrack, a Cox Automotive brand, is currently seeking a Business Services Specialist I in Sacramento, CA! This is for the Incoming Mail Team in our Document Management Group (DMG) department.
- Monday through Friday
- Generally, 8AM - 4:30PM PST
- Occasionally, you may be asked to work 6AM - 2:30PM PST
The Business Services Specialist I role is an entry-level-level position . The Business Services Specialists I are required to handle documents in a timely, accurate, and efficient manner while maintaining a consistent flow from one department to the next. This role may be performing functions such as receiving, sorting, scanning, batching, filing, pulling, validating, or releasing documents.
- Handle documents in a timely and efficient manner while maintaining a consistent flow from one department to the next
- Sort and image Lender packets in vault/secure room
- Retrieve perfecting documents from a secured vault repository
- Sign off on State documents
- Deliver and track mail throughout the facility.
- Operate a company vehicle to pick up mail at several different USPS locations.
- Report Maintenance/Vehicle issues
- Adhere to safety guidelines
- Follows established procedures and compliance requirements
- Performs other duties as necessary
- Ability to work a flexible schedule as needed, including occasional mandatory overtime
- Attention to Detail; good organizational skills; adaptability; demonstrates consistent accuracy and thoroughness; efficient and timely completion of work
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Generally less than 2 years of experience in area of responsibility
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written)
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Basic computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in Mailroom-intake process
- Notary Experience
- Ability to perform routine and repetitive production work.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Prolonged exposure to computer screens.
- Variable shifts for Day, Evening, Part-Time, and Full-Time which can include Saturdays.
- Ability to lift or push up to 35 lbs.
To be employed in this role, you'll need to clear a pre-employment drug test. Cox Automotive does not currently administer a pre-employment drug test for marijuana for this position. However, we are a drug-free workplace, so the possession, use or being under the influence of drugs illegal under federal or state law during work hours, on company property and/or in company vehicles is prohibited.
Hourly pay rate is $17.31 - $25.96/hour. The hourly rate may vary within the anticipated range based on factors such as the ultimate location of the position and the selected candidate's experience. Position may be eligible for additional compensation that may include commission (annual, monthly, etc.) and/or an incentive program.
About Cox Automotive
At Cox Automotive, people of every background are driven by their passion for mobility, innovation and community. We transform the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars, accelerating the industry with global powerhouse brands like Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and more. What’s more, we do it all with an emphasis on employee growth and happiness. Drive your future forward and join Cox Automotive today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.