Cox Automotive Mobility Fleet Services keeps your fleet moving!
Headquartered in Indianapolis, Cox Automotive Mobility Fleet Services (CAMFS) has grown to become one of the largest fleet maintenance companies in the country.
CAMFS is the leading provider of on-site mobile maintenance and repair services nationwide, offering mobile on-site fleet service for light medium, and heavy-duty trucks and trailers. CAMFS also services customers utilizing its 20+ nationwide service centers; each offering select services, such as accident repair, paint, refurbishment, and heavy mechanical repair. Supported by a 24/7 in-house call-center, CAMFS provides maintenance scheduled and unscheduled services to fleets anywhere, anytime.
CAMFS is currently hiring a Same Day Driver to join our Shop Team to support the future growth of the Company.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Shuttle commercial vehicles to be repaired or post repairs between our maintenance shop and our customers in the surrounding area - be home every evening .
- Pick up and deliver parts from local parts stores/distribution centers back to our maintenance shop.
- Provide excellent customer service by going above and beyond customers’ expectations.
- Contributes to achievement of Maintenance Shop department goals and objectives.
- Maintains a safe and compliant working environment.
- Attends management meetings when requested.
- Other duties as assigned to meet business requirements.
- High School Diploma/GED and 3 years’ experience in a related field. The right candidate could also have a different combination, such as any level degree/certification beyond a HS diploma/GED in a related discipline; or 5 years’ experience in a related field.
- A valid Class A commercial driver’s license (CDL).
- Between 1 and 3 years of CDL driving experience.
- The ability to lift to 75 pounds and maneuver heavy equipment.
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- The ability to read/follow maps, routes, and GPS system.
- Experience in positions demonstrating the ability to provide exceptional customer service to external and internal contacts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Dependable, organized and committed.
- Positive attitude, good instincts, and self-motivation
- Familiarity with the local geography.
- High energy, a positive attitude, adaptability, and strong work ethic. Resourceful and motivated
About Cox Automotive
At Cox Automotive, people of every background are driven by their passion for mobility, innovation and community. We transform the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars, accelerating the industry with global powerhouse brands like Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and more. What’s more, we do it all with an emphasis on employee growth and happiness. Drive your future forward and join Cox Automotive today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.