Responsible to support Cox Arizona’s strategic Public Affairs and Community Relations strategies. Contributes to the execution of strategic community partnerships, promotion of company objectives, and leveraging of company resources with Public Affairs, Government Affairs and the local Market VP. Also responsible for implementation of multi-faceted projects, programs and/or events and coordinating sponsorship fulfillment.
Provides support for specific community relations initiatives such as Cox Charities, Cox Volunteers, Cox Conserves, Digital Equity, Diversity & Inclusion, and ERGs.
- Provides fulfillment for Cox sponsored business and charitable events.
- Plans and coordinates community events and promotions that enhance company visibility and supports strategic departmental and company goals.
- Support the execution of community relations events in Greater Phoenix at all levels (meeting facilitation, vendor and volunteer management, onsite execution, promotions, ticketing, data entry, mailings, etc.).
- Provides information/content for community relations related press releases and media advisories.
- Develops articles about activities Cox supports in the community for employee newsletters, manages and maintains departmental photo library.
- Maintains contributions database for cash and in-kind contributions and provides reports/tracking for metrics, CEI, community involvement and related reports.
- Maintains department calendar of events on Cox internal webpage.
- Creates/re-sizes program book ads and fulfills other graphic design needs.
- Serves as Community Relations point of contact for supplies including banners, promotional item ordering, storage, and procurement.
- Provides support for other PA/GA team members on as as-needed basis.
- Performs other duties as required.
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is the largest private telecom company in America, serving six million homes and businesses. That’s a lot, but we also proudly serve our employees. Our benefits and our award-winning culture are just two of the things that make Cox a coveted place to work. If you’re interested in bringing people closer through broadband, smart home tech and more, join Cox Communications today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.