As RapidScale’s National Partner Manager , this individual will be responsible for designing and leading a nationwide go-to-market strategy via RapidScale’s diverse in-direct sales channel. This individual will serve as the primary point of contact leading strategic go-to-market initiatives & efforts with select technology distributors, including, but not limited to, the direct oversight of all business development, enablement, and recruitment. In addition, this individual will be required to measure and execute key leading indicator sales metrics to meet & exceed sales targets.
- Oversee creation, launch and ongoing execution of sales go-to-market with define in-direct sales partners and technology distributors.
- Define criteria for success in selling RapidScale cloud services via network of strategic partnerships.
- In partnership with Sales Leadership, define YoY partner sales metrics, sales targets, and expectations.
- In partnership with Sales Leadership, ensure that RapidScale’s Cloud Solution Consultants (channel managers) are properly aligned with key partners within their regional assignment. Identify opportunities to further enhance rep positioning and strengthen key relationships.
- Enhance existing sales partner playbook. Develop and implement relevant sales best practices, enabling RapidScale sales (Cloud Solutions Consultants) to maximize opportunity and impact performance with partners.
- Effectively communicate RapidScale’s value proposition to partner community. Includes selling best practices, product education and solution roadmap.
- Track partner success metrics and execute plans to activate unperforming partners who possess the ability to transact with cloud sales.
- Identify new channel opportunities for revenue growth.
- Partner with Sales Leadership on partner driven, strategic opportunities, when necessary.
- In partnership with Marketing and Product, define strategies to elevate brand recognition.
- Leverage Salesforce key reporting- leading indicator KPIs, partner sales performance, spiffs, ROI on MDF Create sales velocity by positively impacting pipeline.
- Supervise team of Partner Experience Specialist (PEM), who will service as business development resource, responsible for new partner acquisition, partner enablement, message, and alignment.
Strategy and Thought Leadership
- Partner with Sales Leadership Team to develop thought leadership around market trends, best practices for selling cloud via channels, how RapidScale is positioned nationally.
- Partner with Sales Leadership Team to represent RapidScale at relevant conferences, industry, and partner led events. Serve as external face of RapidScale with certain partner stakeholders.
The National Partner Manager will work closely with Sr. Director of Sales and other key members of the Sales Leadership Team to accelerate sales within our partner network.
- 6+ years of indirect channel sales experience with a BA/BS; OR 10 years of indirect channel sales experience in lieu of a degree.
- 2+ years sales management/leadership experience.
- Must have demonstrated ability to communicate, influence, and build relationships with C-level executives.
- Excellent communication, presentation, writing and editorial abilities.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- A proven track record of top performing sales success and methodologies.
- Ability to work in an agile, fast paced environment. Ability to synthesize data, make decisions, set priorities, and execute defined tasks.
- Ability to think beyond the now, identify and create new operational programs that result in new revenue opportunities.
Expected Travel: 30-40% (will fluctuate based on time of year)
Compensation includes a base salary of $117,900.00 - $176,900.00. The salary rate may vary within the anticipated range based on factors such as the ultimate location of the position and the selected candidate's experience. Position may be eligible for additional compensation that may include an incentive program.
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is the largest private telecom company in America, serving six million homes and businesses. That’s a lot, but we also proudly serve our employees. Our benefits and our award-winning culture are just two of the things that make Cox a coveted place to work. If you’re interested in bringing people closer through broadband, smart home tech and more, join Cox Communications today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.