Responsible for developing revenue/volume budgets/forecasts for Field Operations and analyzing and reporting monthly results versus those plans. Builds financial models to accurately project the financial impacts of initiatives or business decisions related to various initiatives. Serves as business partner for boundary partners to share financial impacts of key drivers of revenue/volume performance and assist leadership in developing plans to deliver on financial commitments.
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions
- Conducts research and analysis of financial data needed, and identifies emerging financial trends
- Creates, tests, distributes and tracks financial models, reports and dashboards
- Presents recommendations to internal customers, analyzes and reviews data, resolves questions or problems, and may implement solutions
- Build new models, process documentation, and overall workflows for Planning Evolution project
- Interfaces with other department members and may help lead special projects as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications
- Study related analytical field (i.e. Finance, Accounting, Economics, Data Science)
- Financial modeling skills
- Data analysis skills
- Presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint Preferred
- Experience with OneStream/Tableau Preferred
- SQL queries experience Preferred
- Intern/Co-Op sessions are considered temporary employment. No full-time employment commitments are made. However, depending on our business needs, some interns may be considered for a full-time position following the conclusion of the session conditioned upon the intern graduating from their academic program and being available to commence full-time employment at a specified time.
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is the largest private telecom company in America, serving six million homes and businesses. That’s a lot, but we also proudly serve our employees. Our benefits and our award-winning culture are just two of the things that make Cox a coveted place to work. If you’re interested in bringing people closer through broadband, smart home tech and more, join Cox Communications today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.