- Prepping, cleaning, washing & waxing cars.
- Removing defects and assisting with painting and minor repairs from time to time
- Keeping Tools and Equipment in excellent shape
- Observing safety & health procedures
- Completing work orders & other vehicle documentation
- Following regulations on paint and other tools of your trade
By the way, a valid driver’s license is a must – we’ll need you to drive some of these bad boys from point A to point B.
What’s In It For You?
- Once you’re on board, earn referral bonuses. Amount varies based on job type. You’ll earn at least $1K for each new eligible technician referral you provide.
- 30+ days of paid vacation and company holidays (effective year 1) for full-time employees because we know you need time to recharge.
- Great healthcare benefits from day 1. Multiple options are available for individuals and families. One employee only plan could be FREE, if you participate in our health screening program. · At Cox, we believe in being transparent – please click on this link (Cox Benefits Overview) to learn more about our awesome healthcare benefits.
- 10 days of free child or senior care through your complimentary Care.com membership.
- Generous 401(k) retirement plans with up to 8% company match.
- Flexible work schedules with overtime opportunities.
- Great coworkers who love being part of a team.
- Employee discounts on hundreds of items, from cars to computers to continuing education.
Who You Are
First, you’re a safe and capable driver with a track record to prove it. You can drive both an automatic and a manual like a boss. The physical demands required to get a vehicle looking like a million bucks are no problem for you. Doing a great job matters to you, and working with a tight-knit group to get the job done right gets you even more pumped.
- Safe drivers needed; valid driver’s license required.
- Generally less than 2 years’ experience in a related field
- Ability to drive standard and automatic transmission vehicles.
- Must be able to stoop, bend, kneel, squat, and lean for extended periods.
- Basic knowledge of auto detailing, paint application processes, and associated repair procedures.
- Additional Job DescriptionAdditional Job Description
To be employed in this role, you'll need to clear a pre-employment drug test. Cox Automotive does not currently administer a pre-employment drug test for marijuana for this position. However, we are a drug-free workplace, so the possession, use or being under the influence of drugs illegal under federal or state law during work hours, on company property and/or in company vehicles is prohibited.
About Cox Automotive
At Cox Automotive, people of every background are driven by their passion for mobility, innovation and community. We transform the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars, accelerating the industry with global powerhouse brands like Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and more. What’s more, we do it all with an emphasis on employee growth and happiness. Drive your future forward and join Cox Automotive today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.