Works shifts available are:
Monday - Friday 7:00am - 3:30pm; with weekly OT
- Manage account relationships, maintain effective communications, and ensuring customer requirements are met.
- Work with commercial clients to relay information regarding the condition of their cars and obtain required approvals to move forward with reconditioning and repairs.
- Coordinate work to be performed with the mechanic shop to ensure timely repairs and relay back to the client the progress.
- Review and update condition report; approve and audit vehicle repair report.
- Walk vehicles with/for account representative and make recommendations for reconditioning to increase vehicle value.
- Respond to customer inquiries relating to vehicles. Provide quality service and assist in resolving problems.
- Communicate with Lot Operations, Recon, and Mechanical departments to ensure appropriate movement of vehicles to the shops and ensure timely completion of reconditioning and repairs.
- Work with lot operations and ensure appropriate scanning and organization of account vehicles.
- Review vehicles in the sale lineup, locate missing vehicles, and work with an account representative to ensure vehicles are ready for sale.
- Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such. Actively participate in support of all safety activities aligned with Safety Excellence.
- Perform other duties as assigned by leadership.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Generally less than 2 years’ experience
- Safe driver's needed; Valid drivers license
- Ability to constantly entering and exiting vehicles.
- Ability to walk long distances.
- Regularly required to stand, walk, reach, talk and hear.
- Frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, squat and climb and sit for periods of time.
- Ability to lift 1-30 pounds.
- Vision abilities required include close, distance and color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Frequent exposure to outdoor weather conditions. Moderate noise level.
To be employed in this role, you'll need to clear a pre-employment drug test. Cox Automotive does not currently administer a pre-employment drug test for marijuana for this position. However, we are a drug-free workplace, so the possession, use or being under the influence of drugs illegal under federal or state law during work hours, on company property and/or in company vehicles is prohibited.
About Cox Automotive
At Cox Automotive, people of every background are driven by their passion for mobility, innovation and community. We transform the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars, accelerating the industry with global powerhouse brands like Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and more. What’s more, we do it all with an emphasis on employee growth and happiness. Drive your future forward and join Cox Automotive today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.