It takes a special kind of talent and attention to detail to find solutions that are fair to everyone. That’s how you can make an impact here at Cox.
We’re hiring an Automotive Claims Specialist II to join our vehicle operations team at Cox Automotive. In this role, you’ll be at the forefront of resolving customer concerns in the fast-paced world of vehicle purchases. You’ll dive into the heart of the matter as you research claims, assess repair costs and skillfully negotiate adjustments. Buckle up as we break down what this role is all about.
What’s In It for You?
Here’s a sneak peek at the benefits you could experience as a Cox employee:
· A competitive salary and top-notch bonus/incentive plans.
· Exceptional work-life balance, flexible time-off policies and accommodating work schedules.
· Comprehensive healthcare coverage from day one, with multiple options for individuals and families.
· Generous 401(k) retirement plans a company match.
· Professional development and continuing education opportunities.
· Inclusive parental leave policies, plus comprehensive fertility coverage and adoption assistance.
· Extra perks like pet insurance, employee discounts and much more. Check out all our benefits.
What You’ll Do:
You’ll navigate buyer-seller interactions, collaborating with internal team and external partners to orchestrate the return of vehicles for meticulous inspections. Here’s more on what that’ll look like:
· Investigate arbitration claims by collecting, comparing and evaluating required information.
· Inspect vehicles to assess repair needs and authorize second opinions when necessary.
· Manage various claims involving mechanical issues, structural damage, title problems and undisclosed vehicle damage, all subject to arbitration.
· Collaborate with internal departments such as titles, accounting and dealer services].
· Partner with the post-sale inspection entry team, vehicle entry/CR writers, front office and security to conduct thorough arbitration investigations.
· Adhere to National Auto Auction Association (NAAA) guidelines to reach well-founded conclusions.
· Review customer claims against company policies and account-specific guidelines; provide financial advice on arbitration decisions.
· Facilitate communication between customers, auctions and dealers to gather necessary information for mutually agreeable resolutions.
· Manage arbitration settlements or adjustments between buyers and sellers.
Who You Are:
You’re all about accuracy and your eye for detail is unmatched. Here’s what else you’ll bring to the table:
· A high school diploma/GED and 3 years of experience in a related field (or an equivalent combination of education and experience).
· Prior experience in conflict resolution.
· The ability to adapt in a fluid and changing environment.
· Strong organizational and time management skills.
· Automotive or body shop experience.
Kick your career into high gear. Join Cox today.
To be employed in this role, you'll need to clear a pre-employment drug test. Cox Automotive does not currently administer a pre-employment drug test for marijuana for this position. However, we are a drug-free workplace, so the possession, use or being under the influence of drugs illegal under federal or state law during work hours, on company property and/or in company vehicles is prohibited.
About Cox Automotive
At Cox Automotive, people of every background are driven by their passion for mobility, innovation and community. We transform the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars, accelerating the industry with global powerhouse brands like Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and more. What’s more, we do it all with an emphasis on employee growth and happiness. Drive your future forward and join Cox Automotive today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.