Cox Talent Acquisition (CTA) is responsible for connecting talent with opportunity, enabling Cox to build a better future n a shared services organization spanning all Cox companies. CTA operates in a matrix-style environment where autonomy, collaboration, and agility are vital to our success. Each member of our team has the responsibility and opportunity to influence CTA strategies, innovate improvements in our function, and drive exceptional experiences across our customer groups.
The Senior Project Manager, Talent Acquisition drives a best-in-class function by aligning talent acquisition solutions with the needs and direction of the business. This role will be responsible for implementing projects aligned to the CTA strategic roadmap, system governance, and delivering exceptional business results utilizing metrics and analytics.
Duties and responsibilities:
CLIENT & STRATEGY
Serve as a trusted CTA partner by developing and implementing the process and tools that provide solutions and insights to further Talent Acquisition to achieve short-term talent needs and long-term business growth:
- Responsible for supporting a portfolio of moderate to complex technology, compliance and process focused initiatives that span one or multiple lines of the enterprise.
- Supports all aspects of project execution, including: requirements gathering, project initiation, scope definition, project planning, change control, risk management, close-out, and reporting.
- Partner in the creation and execution of change management and training plans to ensure efficient and effective implementation of initiatives and on-going adoption
- Develop and maintain strong partnership within CTA and across division HR, technology, reporting/BI, and business leaders as appropriate to obtain buy-in and effectively deliver programs and analytics
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence; help put in place the appropriate people, processes and tools to ensure effective project management and success
- Ensures consistent application of project management standards, processes and methodologies as defined by the CTA PMO team.
- Assess the effectiveness of recruiting function and tools through use of analytics and predictive analytical reports/tools
- Utilize Smartsheets to provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues, communicating across leadership
- Contributes to the development and implementation of complex project plans, specifications, and schedules.
- Ensures that critical outcomes are met for each project/program.
- 4+ years professional work experience preferably in project management with proven experience leading large, complex, cross-functional initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Experience working on end-to-end systems development lifecycle (SDLC) for medium/large complex IT implementations
- Experience managing within an environment driven by defined, business-driven metrics
- Experience developing and executing project level change management plans
- Expert skills within the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, MS Project)
- Ability to manage multiple critical priorities/projects with strong organizational skills; ability to accomplish multiple tasks within agreed upon timeframes through effective prioritization of duties and functions in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and suggestions clearly and effectively. Experience creating and delivering executive level presentations, developing communications and communicating to cross-functional audiences
- Self-motivated, able to work both independently to complete tasks and respond to department requests and to collaborate with others to utilize resources and knowledge in identifying high quality solutions
- Capable of anticipating and mitigating risks to the success of the programs / projects
- Ability to operate as part of a collaborative team across functions to achieve expected results
- 2+ years of experience in human resources with an emphasis in the recruitment process, change management, and/or developing and implementing HR programs
- Comprehensive experience with applicant tracking systems
- Previous hands-on responsibility within a Workday environment (implementation, integration and/or upgrade)
- Change management or project management certifications (e.g., PMP)
We are the Cox family of businesses. We’ve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions – Cox Communications and Cox Automotive – are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. We’re also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. We’re looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope you’ll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.