This position is responsible for working closely with accounts to coordinate vehicles for sale, review work performed, ensure appropriate & timely sale line-up, and ensure effective operational flow.
- Manage account relationships, maintaining effective communications and ensuring customer requirements are met.
- Review and update condition report; approve and audit vehicle repair report.
- Walk vehicles with account representative and make recommendations for reconditioning to increase vehicle value.
- Respond to customer inquiries relating to vehicles. Provide quality service and assist in resolving problems.
- Communicate with Lot Operations and Recon departments to ensure appropriate movement of vehicles to the shops and ensure timely completion of reconditioning.
- In coordination with account representative, account administrator, and account specific procedures prepare sale vehicle run process including run order, scheduling, notice to customer account, etc.
- Work with lot operations and quadrant coordinators to ensure appropriate scanning and organization of account vehicles.
- Review vehicles in sale line up, locate missing vehicles, and work with account representative to ensure vehicles are ready for sale.
- Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such. Actively participate in support of all safety activities aligned with Safety Excellence.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Prior experience in vehicle reconditioning, general auto body knowledge, etc. helpful.
- Valid Driver’s License and safe driving record required.
- Ability to drive vehicles with standard and automatic transmission.
- Satisfactory computer skills and the ability to utilize a portable terminal, brick, etc. preferred.
- Effective communication and organization skills required.
Commitment to providing excellent customer service essential
About Cox Automotive Canada
Cox Automotive is transforming the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars with industry-leading digital marketing, software, financial, wholesale and e-commerce solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. In Canada, the Cox Automotive family includes Clutch®, Dealertrack®, Dealer.com®, HomeNet®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, Modix®, NextGear Capital®, Ready Logistics®, RMS Automotive®, vAuto®, VinSolutions® and Xtime®, along with a host of other brands in other countries. The global company has 34,000 team members in more than 220 locations and is a partner to more than 50,000 auto dealers, as well as most major automobile manufacturers. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of 120-year-old Cox Enterprises, Inc., and serving the automotive industry since 1926, which has revenues exceeding $20 billion and approximately 55,000 employees. Cox Enterprises’ other major operating subsidiaries include Cox Communications and Cox Media Group. For more information about Cox Automotive Canada, visit coxautoinc.ca.