Cox Enterprises Real Estate is hiring Project Manager who will be responsible for supporting the Real Estate department projects and related tools. This individual will support the creation and execution of standard project management tools, coordinate multiple projects simultaneously, drive streamlined communications, and prepare ad-hoc projects/presentations as requested.
- Prepare project plans to support the Real Estate & Facility Solution team
- Develop project management tools for the department. Maintain the tools and project plan templates
- Provide day-to-day project management support for assigned projects. This may include the following:
- Monitor project to ensure it’s delivered on time and within the required timeline and budget
- Lead the coordination of the project team and meetings
- Document scope and budget; track changes
- Validate delivery dates with key resources
- Develop a detailed plan to monitor and track project progress
- Coordinate measurement of project performance
- Assess risks; report and escalate to the appropriate leaders
- Maintain project documentation; share with project team regularly
- Misc. projects as assigned including creating ad-hoc presentations or analysis
- BA/BS + 2 years in related field required (i.e., Project Management); 5+ years of experience preferred
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Proficient in smartsheets or similar tool
- Proficient in PowerPoint
- Organized, positive, proactive, process improvement focused, and the passion to consistently drive results
- Comfortable communicating and building relationships across the enterprise at varying levels of the organization
- Thrives in a dynamic environment
- Confident escalating risks and hot topics to drive consistent and quality results
We are the Cox family of businesses. We’ve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions – Cox Communications and Cox Automotive – are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. We’re also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. We’re looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope you’ll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.