Dealertrack is currently looking for a Business Services Specialist I to join our team.
$2,500 Sign-On Bonus after completion of 90 days with Dealertrack for offers of employment through 8/31/22.
- Under general supervision, the Business Services Specialist performs a variety of office support and technical tasks relating to processing motor vehicle transactions and tax collection.
- Processes motor vehicle titles, registrations, and validates payment amount. Receive tax payments and file documents.
- Enters and retrieves information on the computer and answer Client inquiries. Prepares registration and titling paperwork, validates and ships registration documents and license plates.
- The Business Services Specialist may also be involved in daily cash out process, daily shipping process, scanning and saving all motor vehicle records to the computer.
- Performs a variety of office support tasks, including answering the telephone, recording and forwarding messages, answering questions via email, fax or telephone about sales taxes and motor vehicle fees and requirements, and entering data into the computer.
- Follow up phone calls to customers may be necessary. May be required to perform the duties of Courier, that includes the delivery and pick up of documentation, registration and license plates from local DMV offices and customers within the region.
- May be required to assist with the document scanning process.
- Examines documents submitted by customers for motor vehicle titles and registrations.
- Completes paperwork to process title and registration transactions.
- Verifying the following information including, but not limited to: verifying taxes and fees, license plate, lienholder information, owner's information and mileage to the vehicle's registration.
- All other duties and tasks as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Generally less than 2 years of experience in area of responsibility
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written)
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Basic computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must have a clean driving record
- 10% travel
About Cox Automotive Canada
Cox Automotive is transforming the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars with industry-leading digital marketing, software, financial, wholesale and e-commerce solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. In Canada, the Cox Automotive family includes Clutch®, Dealertrack®, Dealer.com®, HomeNet®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, Modix®, NextGear Capital®, Ready Logistics®, RMS Automotive®, vAuto®, VinSolutions® and Xtime®, along with a host of other brands in other countries. The global company has 34,000 team members in more than 220 locations and is a partner to more than 50,000 auto dealers, as well as most major automobile manufacturers. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of 120-year-old Cox Enterprises, Inc., and serving the automotive industry since 1926, which has revenues exceeding $20 billion and approximately 55,000 employees. Cox Enterprises’ other major operating subsidiaries include Cox Communications and Cox Media Group. For more information about Cox Automotive Canada, visit coxautoinc.ca.