This position provides customer service, clerical assistance to office staff, compiles and maintains records of business transactions and office activities and handles basic data entry.
- Perform sale day administration functions including front counter, collecting & posting payments, matching titles with invoices and checks, customer service, data entry, filing and routing, etc.
- Provide quality customer service through fact to face and phone support. Answer questions and provide support.
- Perform basic data entry into the AS 400 computer system and download digital image of vehicles into the system if instructed.
- Prepare, issue, and send out correspondence, bills, invoices, receipts, checks, or other documents.
- Copy data and compile records and reports. Sort and file documents.
- Operate office equipment, such as copier, fax machine, scanner, postage machine, etc.
- Answer phones, convey messages, and run errands. Greet and assist customers.
- Stamp, sort and route incoming mail and Airborne/FedEx packages and letters. Drop off and pick up mail at the U.S. Post office on a daily basis as needed.
- Prepare outgoing mail with sufficient postage and assure daily mail is posted. Prepare Airborne/FedEx labels via computer and printer.
- Assure items mailed are properly packaged, labeled and addressed, and replenish mail machine postage meter as required.
- Perform sale day administrative functions including front counter, collecting & posting payments, matching titles with invoices and checks, customer service, data entry, filing and routing, etc.
- Provide quality customer service through face to face and phone support. Answer questions and provide support.
- Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such. Actively participate in support of all safety activities aligned with Safety Excellence.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- May be required to work overtime (more than 40 hours per week) as business needs dictate.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Prior clerical or administrative experience required.
- Valid Driver’s License and safe driving record required.
- Good communication and organizational skills required with strong attention to details.
- Basic computer software skills required.
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service required
- Must be able to operate adding machines and other office equipment (i.e., copier, fax machine, etc.).
- Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to perform repetitive data entry tasks, manual dexterity.
- Vision abilities required include close, distance and depth perception.
Position is part time position working between 25 and 28 hours three days a week.
About Cox Automotive Canada
Cox Automotive is transforming the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars with industry-leading digital marketing, software, financial, wholesale and e-commerce solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. In Canada, the Cox Automotive family includes Clutch®, Dealertrack®, Dealer.com®, HomeNet®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, Modix®, NextGear Capital®, Ready Logistics®, RMS Automotive®, vAuto®, VinSolutions® and Xtime®, along with a host of other brands in other countries. The global company has 34,000 team members in more than 220 locations and is a partner to more than 50,000 auto dealers, as well as most major automobile manufacturers. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of 120-year-old Cox Enterprises, Inc., and serving the automotive industry since 1926, which has revenues exceeding $20 billion and approximately 55,000 employees. Cox Enterprises’ other major operating subsidiaries include Cox Communications and Cox Media Group. For more information about Cox Automotive Canada, visit coxautoinc.ca.