- · Process and issue titles and liens for automotive purchases
- · Process the trade vehicle transaction, resolve title issues, and communicate with lenders, store personnel and buyers regarding title issues and clearance.
- · Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems and developing solutions to recommend to management for resolution.
- · Work with various team members to accomplish monthly production goals.
- · Handling of all incoming and outgoing mail
- · Updating critical deal information and keeping proper records within specific sectors of the titling department.
- · Answering phone calls and directing them to the appropriate department
- · May be asked to drive to and from mailing and or titling facilities.
- High School Diploma/GED and 3 years’ experience in a related field. The right candidate could also have a different combination, such as any level degree/certification beyond a HS diploma/GED in a related discipline and up to 1 year of experience; or 5 years’ experience in a related field
- Dealership experience and/or experience working with the Department of Licensing (DOL) strongly preferred
- Prior titling experience is preferred
- Notary license preferred
- Exceptional organizational skills, the ability to manage multiple tasks while meeting deadlines.
- Must be positive, personable, self-motivated, and have strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Must be a team player but also able to work independently.
- Ability to learn different computer functions and programs, calculator and other office equipment
- Ability to maintain a professional and pleasant attitude under a variety of circumstances
- Ability to work with various personalities
About Cox Automotive Canada
Cox Automotive is transforming the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars with industry-leading digital marketing, software, financial, wholesale and e-commerce solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. In Canada, the Cox Automotive family includes Clutch®, Dealertrack®, Dealer.com®, HomeNet®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, Modix®, NextGear Capital®, Ready Logistics®, RMS Automotive®, vAuto®, VinSolutions® and Xtime®, along with a host of other brands in other countries. The global company has 34,000 team members in more than 220 locations and is a partner to more than 50,000 auto dealers, as well as most major automobile manufacturers. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of 120-year-old Cox Enterprises, Inc., and serving the automotive industry since 1926, which has revenues exceeding $20 billion and approximately 55,000 employees. Cox Enterprises’ other major operating subsidiaries include Cox Communications and Cox Media Group. For more information about Cox Automotive Canada, visit coxautoinc.ca.