- Serve as the single point-of-contact for customer issues from identification through resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, comments, as well as actions taken
- Identify, assess and resolve issues; refer unresolved customer conflicts to designated departments for further investigation
- Consult and maintain relationships with existing customers and educating them about Ready Auto Transport
- Provide responsive and timely telephone, chat, and email support
- Effectively communicate with sales staff (and other departments)
- Provide updates to customers on status of transport orders
- Use problem-solving skills to resolve customer issues
- Perform quality assurance audits of orders/loads and determine accuracy according to standards as determined by Ready, clients, and customers
- Prioritize daily tasks and complete the tasks in an accurate and effective manner
- Order and general data entry
- Perform other duties as directed by department manager
- High School Diploma or GED required; College degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of call center and/or client interfacing experience
- Schedule - must have flexibility to work evenings, weekends, holidays as required
- Multi-task and prioritization skills required. Ability to handle multiple projects/tasks at a time.
- Understand foundational levels of computers and technology; internet, email
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, particularly in a phone or email context.
- Experience working in a contact center metrics driven environment
- Strong communication skills and basic computer knowledge
- Ability to operate under tight pressure
- Experience working in the automotive industry
About Cox Automotive Canada
Cox Automotive is transforming the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars with industry-leading digital marketing, software, financial, wholesale and e-commerce solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. In Canada, the Cox Automotive family includes Clutch®, Dealertrack®, Dealer.com®, HomeNet®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, Modix®, NextGear Capital®, Ready Logistics®, RMS Automotive®, vAuto®, VinSolutions® and Xtime®, along with a host of other brands in other countries. The global company has 34,000 team members in more than 220 locations and is a partner to more than 50,000 auto dealers, as well as most major automobile manufacturers. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of 120-year-old Cox Enterprises, Inc., and serving the automotive industry since 1926, which has revenues exceeding $20 billion and approximately 55,000 employees. Cox Enterprises’ other major operating subsidiaries include Cox Communications and Cox Media Group. For more information about Cox Automotive Canada, visit coxautoinc.ca.