This position is responsible for overseeing and coordinating non-commercial Reconditioning vehicles including but not limited to dealer, rental, and retail through the reconditioning fulfillment process. The Reconditioning Services Coordinator schedules, monitors and communicates all activities related to the reconditioning of these vehicles, verifies required information and paperwork, and performs appropriate data entry.
New Hire Sign-On Bonus * ** $2500 Sign-on bonus will be offered and paid $1250 after 30 days and $1250 paid at 90 days***
What You’ll Do
- Perform various clerical and administrative duties relating to non-commercial vehicle recon fulfillment.
- Maintain customer account agreements, vehicle files, verification of title information, records of the completion of reconditioning work, and other required information.
- Create and maintain billing files for reconditioning fees related to these accounts.
- Ensure payment for billings or accounts receivable are received timely and posted as well as contact customers for reconciliation of discrepancies.
- Analyze and manage customer vehicle throughput via daily report/query capabilities.
- Manage customer’s expectations of recon fulfillment activities through proactive communications.
- Build deep service relationships with customers.
- Soft sell additional services to dealers upon delivery of existing work.
- Perform data entry and verify customer vehicle information is accurately recorded in the system and that vehicles are properly tagged with a work order.
- Coordinate with the reconditioning shop areas for vehicle repairs and post charges to appropriate account in a timely manner.
- Respond to customer inquiries relating to assigned customer vehicles, provide quality service, and assist in resolving problems.
- Evaluate reconditioning needs and provide timely and accurate quotes.
- Receive vehicle and registration information from customers interested in reconditioning services.
- Enter all pertinent information into AS400 and approved work requested by customer.
- Utilize the AS400/VCF systems to monitor and track vehicle repairs.
- Communicate and schedule repairs/enhancements with Recon Shop management.
- Monitor vehicle through reconditioning fulfillment process to ensure timeline commitment is met.
- Review completed work ensuring customer quality standards are achieved and/or exceeded.
- Follow up with customer to confirm completion and satisfaction.
- Work with finance/local management to ensure customers are charged and A/R is timely collected.
- Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such.
- Work in cooperation with safety leadership in support of all safety activities aligned with Safety Excellence
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 4 years of clerical or administrative support experience required.
- Valid driver’s license and safe driving record required.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills required.
- Advanced computer software skills necessary.
- Must be able to use general office equipment (i.e., copier, fax machine, etc.).
- Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time. Ability to perform repetitive data entry tasks, manual dexterity. Vision abilities required include close, distance and depth perception.
Work Environment: Occasional exposure to weather conditions, fumes, and noise.
Disclaimer: The posting is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements.
With more than 20,000 employees in operating locations around the globe, Manheim is the world's largest provider of vehicle remarketing services. In 2010, Manheim handled nearly 10 million used vehicles, facilitating transactions representing more than $50 billion in value. A subsidiary of Atlanta-based Cox Enterprises, Manheim is transforming the wholesale vehicle buying and selling experience through investments in technology and innovative products and services.
Manheim markets Manheim Financial Services (MAFS), OVE.com, Total Resource Auctions, Manheim Frontline, Manheim Specialty and Heavy Truck & Equipment, Manheim Consulting and other respected brands to the remarketing industry in 15 countries, including Australia, Turkey and the United Kingdom. Manheim is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free workplace.
About Cox Automotive Canada
Cox Automotive is transforming the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars with industry-leading digital marketing, software, financial, wholesale and e-commerce solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. In Canada, the Cox Automotive family includes Clutch®, Dealertrack®, Dealer.com®, HomeNet®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, Modix®, NextGear Capital®, Ready Logistics®, RMS Automotive®, vAuto®, VinSolutions® and Xtime®, along with a host of other brands in other countries. The global company has 34,000 team members in more than 220 locations and is a partner to more than 50,000 auto dealers, as well as most major automobile manufacturers. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of 120-year-old Cox Enterprises, Inc., and serving the automotive industry since 1926, which has revenues exceeding $20 billion and approximately 55,000 employees. Cox Enterprises’ other major operating subsidiaries include Cox Communications and Cox Media Group. For more information about Cox Automotive Canada, visit coxautoinc.ca.