At Cox, we’re forward-thinking innovators who put people first. Our award-winning workplace culture is centered on inclusion and kindness, and we’re looking for people to join our mission to be a force for good in the world. Come build a better future with us across communications, automotive, the environment and more.
As Cox Prosight’s Senior Channel Partner Sales Manager , this individual will be responsible for designing and leading a nation-wide go-to-market strategy via Cox Prosight’s in-direct sales channel. This individual will serve as the primary point of contact leading strategic go-to-market initiatives & efforts with select technology distributors, including, but not limited to, the direct oversight of all business development, enablement, and recruitment. In addition, this individual will be required to measure and execute on key leading indicator sales metrics to meet & exceed sales targets.
- Oversee creation, launch and ongoing execution of sales go-to-market with defined in-direct sales partners and technology distributors.
- Define criteria for success in selling Cox Prosight solutions via network of strategic partnerships.
- In partnership with Sales Leadership, define and achieve YoY partner sales metrics, sales targets, and expectations.
- Identify opportunities to develop and further strengthen key relationships.
- Develop sales partner playbook. Develop and implement relevant sales best practices, enabling Cox Prosight sales to maximize opportunity and impact performance with partners.
- Effectively communicate Cox Prosight’s value proposition to partner community. Includes selling best practices, product education and solution roadmap.
- Track partner success metrics and execute on plans to activate underperforming partners who possess ability to transact for each use case.
- Proactively assess, clarify and validate partner needs.
- Identify new channel opportunities for revenue growth.
- Partner with Leadership on partner-driven, strategic opportunities, when necessary.
- In partnership with Marketing and Product, define strategies to elevate brand recognition.
- Leverage Salesforce key reporting- leading indicator KPIs, partner sales performance, spiffs
- Create sales velocity by positively impacting pipeline.
- Ensure Partner compliance to Cox Policies.
- Manage potential channel conflict with other sales channels by implementing process and rules of engagement.
Strategy and Thought Leadership
- Partner with Leadership Team to develop thought leadership around market trends, best practices for selling RTLS via channels, how Cox Prosight is positioned.
- Partner with Leadership Team to represent Cox Prosight at relevant conferences, industry, and partner led events. Serve as external face of Cox Prosight with certain partner stakeholders.
- Minimum 8+ years in recent business-to-business or SaaS, sales experience
- Channel Partner experience in Healthcare
- Results oriented. Ability to work in agile, fact paced environment. Ability to synthesize data, make decisions, setting priorities and execute on defined tasks.
- Strategic vision . Ability to think beyond the now, identify and create new operational programs that result in new revenue opportunities.
- Executive presence. Solid business acumen and polished presentation skills.
Expected Travel: 30-40%
- Compensation includes a base salary of $122,300.00 - $203,900.00. The salary rate may vary within the anticipated range based on factors such as the ultimate location of the position and the selected candidate's experience. Position may be eligible for additional compensation that may include commission (annual, monthly, etc.) and/or an incentive program.
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services. The largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. We're dedicated to empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics that makes each one unique.
We are the Cox family of businesses. We’ve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions – Cox Communications and Cox Automotive – are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. We’re also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. We’re looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope you’ll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.