- Provides support for community & environmental sustainability employee engagement initiatives & campaigns
- Assists with the overall administration of the Cox Impact employee engagement platform, including content creation, review processes, and reporting
- Assists with community data collection & social impact reporting/analysis
- Helps support the documentation of impact measurement reporting and processes
- Helps coordinate with and provide support to Cox Impact admins & stakeholders, including IT, Community Relations, Environmental Sustainability, Inclusion & Diversity and Wellness functions
- Assists with research for various projects as requested
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service
- Software proficiency – Microsoft Office and similar applications
- Time management
- Creative problem solving
- Detail oriented
- Self-motivated and responsive
- Preferred completion of upper level communications, marketing, information technology, human services, business management, environmental sustainability, social justice or related courses
We are the Cox family of businesses. We’ve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions – Cox Communications and Cox Automotive – are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. We’re also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. We’re looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope you’ll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.