Are you an explorer and adventurer at heart? Does breaking new ground and blazing unique paths resonate with you? If so, we might have a spot for you at Cox Automotive Mobility Fleet Services (CAMFS), part of the Cox Automotive family of businesses.
We’re looking for a Territory Sales Representative to join our field sales team managing a territory around New Orleans as we expand our footprint in the US.
CAMFS is the leading provider of on-site mobile maintenance and repair services nationwide, and there’s never been a better time to join our ranks. If you’re looking for an inclusive company that’s stable, ethical, and sales-forward, keep reading. We might be a great match!
What’s In It for You?
Our lives contain a lot of moving parts. At Cox, our best-in-class benefits package and award-winning employee culture give you peace of mind, knowing that you and your family have a wide range of options for the best care available.
- We’re on your side. Our pro-sales culture honors and respects what you and other salespeople contribute to our continuing success at Cox.
- We want our people to succeed, plain and simple. We’re all about professional development, continuing education and helping your career grow (often on our dime!).
- Our innovative culture provides us with a roadmap to keep ahead of the competition, and our excellent reputation with clients in our industries reflects that.
- At Cox, we foster a culture of integrity and fairness, which we generously recognize and reward.
- We all have lives and responsibilities outside of work. We have an exceptional work/life balance at Cox, with accommodating work schedules and flexible time-off policies.
- We show our appreciation for our talent with a competitive salary package and top-notch bonus & incentive plans.
- How does a great healthcare benefits package from day one sound? Multiple options are available for individuals and families. One employee-only plan could be FREE, if you participate in our health screening program.
- At Cox, we believe in being transparent – please click on this link ( Cox Benefits Overview ) to learn more about our amazing healthcare benefits.
- 10 days of free child or senior care through your complimentary Care.com membership.
- Generous 401(k) retirement plans with up to 8% company match.
- Looking to grow your family? You’ll have access to our inclusive parental leave policies, plus comprehensive fertility coverage and adoption assistance.
- Want to volunteer in your community? We encourage that, and even offer paid hours for you to do so.
- Employee discounts on hundreds of items, from cars to computers to continuing education.
- We all love our pets—whether they walk, crawl, fly, swim or slither—and we’re happy to supply insurance for them as well.
At Cox, our priority is our people. You – and your family’s – needs are important, and we offer a wide variety of choices to meet those needs.
What You’ll Do
You’ll take full entrepreneurial ownership of your region, with the freedom to work across industries and with service agreements of all sizes. You’ll focus on finding and closing new business while maintaining executive-level relationships with current clients. Other responsibilities include:
- Ensuring strong relationships from the C-level to support retention and account growth.
- Fostering productive working relationships with your customers.
- Identifying business opportunities across your market.
- Maintaining client relationships by providing support, information, and guidance.
- Staying current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors so that you can identify product improvements
- Preparing and delivering customer reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintaining quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
Who You Are
You’re a driven, tenacious sales pro, but also a lifelong learner who’s open to feedback. You’re a detail-oriented person who doesn’t lose sight of the bigger picture. You also have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline and four years of experience in a related field. The right candidate could also have a different combination, such as a master’s degree and two years of experience, a Ph.D. and up to one year of experience, or eight years of experience in a related field
- A valid driver's license and safe driving record.
- The ability to travel within the region and be in the field three days a week.
- Trucking/fleet sales experience
- Full-cycle direct B2B sales experience and a proven track record in high-volume sales.
- A demonstrated ability to sell service agreements.
- Experience selling across multiple states and geographies.
- Strong self-discipline and a proven ability to manage a large book of business autonomously.
- Computer competency and experience with Microsoft Office applications and Salesforce.
- A process orientation and structured approach.
- Strong verbal and written communication abilities.
Fuel an amazing career with Cox Automotive Mobility Fleet Services. Apply today!
To be employed in this role, you'll need to clear a pre-employment drug test. Cox Automotive does not currently administer a pre-employment drug test for marijuana for this position. However, we are a drug-free workplace, so the possession, use or being under the influence of drugs illegal under federal or state law during work hours, on company property and/or in company vehicles is prohibited.
About Cox Automotive Canada
Cox Automotive is transforming the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars with industry-leading digital marketing, software, financial, wholesale and e-commerce solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. In Canada, the Cox Automotive family includes Clutch®, Dealertrack®, Dealer.com®, HomeNet®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, Modix®, NextGear Capital®, Ready Logistics®, RMS Automotive®, vAuto®, VinSolutions® and Xtime®, along with a host of other brands in other countries. The global company has 34,000 team members in more than 220 locations and is a partner to more than 50,000 auto dealers, as well as most major automobile manufacturers. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of 120-year-old Cox Enterprises, Inc., and serving the automotive industry since 1926, which has revenues exceeding $20 billion and approximately 55,000 employees. Cox Enterprises’ other major operating subsidiaries include Cox Communications and Cox Media Group. For more information about Cox Automotive Canada, visit coxautoinc.ca.