Dealertrack is looking to hire a Business Services Specialist I in Memphis, TN!
This shift is for 9:00am - until timely completion of the work.
The essential responsibilities of the Business Services Specialist I are to sort, process, scan, store, and retrieve extensive contract paperwork while meeting service level agreement expectations for our clients.
Specialists must be able to handle a large volume of documents in a timely and efficient manner, while maintaining a high-level of quality and confidentiality for our clients. The Operator is responsible for reviewing contract packets from Dealerships, removing specific forms per client agreements, and preparing the paperwork physically for processing and storage.
The Specialist enters basic information into the computer system, prepares paperwork for scanning, scans for electronic storage, labels folders, files contracts for physical storage, shreds documents, and ships processed paperwork to our clients or to storage facility.
- Process high volume of contract paperwork in an efficient and organized manner, while maintaining and following business processes.
- Performs a variety of office support tasks, including but not limited to, open envelopes, sort paperwork by client, review each paper in packet removing items per client requirements, remove staples, batch and pre-scan paperwork, scan paperwork with a high-tech scanner while monitoring scanning accuracy, re-staple contracts, prepare folders and file contracts for storage or retrieval.
- Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such.
- Work in cooperation with safety leadership in support of all safety activities aligned with Safety Excellence.
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager or supervisor, i.e. cleaning equipment, organize workspace, frequently switch tasks, etc.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Generally, less than 2 years of experience
- Working knowledge of PC software applications (i.e. MS Office, Excel, Outlook)
- Must be a team player but also able to work independently.
- Demonstrates attention to detail and ability to quickly adapt and learn new processes or duties.
- Must be able to multi-task, and enjoy a fast paced, detail-oriented environment.
- Ability to maintain a positive, professional and pleasant attitude under a variety of circumstances
- Ability to work with all types of people
- Ability to lift and transport boxes of paperwork within facility weighing up to 40lbs; ability to lift 40 lbs. overhead occasionally with or without assistance.
- Ability to sit for longer periods of time to complete repetitive tasks. Regularly required to stand, walk, reach, talk and hear. Frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, and squat.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, where there is an assigned start time, but no pre-determined end time, as all work must be completed with a rapid turn-around time.
- Physical ability and mental acuity to execute the duties of the position successfully within required timeframes to meet business requirements
To be employed in this role, you'll need to clear a pre-employment drug test. Cox Automotive does not currently administer a pre-employment drug test for marijuana for this position. However, we are a drug-free workplace, so the possession, use or being under the influence of drugs illegal under federal or state law during work hours, on company property and/or in company vehicles is prohibited.
About Cox Automotive Canada
Cox Automotive is transforming the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars with industry-leading digital marketing, software, financial, wholesale and e-commerce solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. In Canada, the Cox Automotive family includes Clutch®, Dealertrack®, Dealer.com®, HomeNet®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, Modix®, NextGear Capital®, Ready Logistics®, RMS Automotive®, vAuto®, VinSolutions® and Xtime®, along with a host of other brands in other countries. The global company has 34,000 team members in more than 220 locations and is a partner to more than 50,000 auto dealers, as well as most major automobile manufacturers. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of 120-year-old Cox Enterprises, Inc., and serving the automotive industry since 1926, which has revenues exceeding $20 billion and approximately 55,000 employees. Cox Enterprises’ other major operating subsidiaries include Cox Communications and Cox Media Group. For more information about Cox Automotive Canada, visit coxautoinc.ca.