Titling Administrative Assistant performs administrative and transactional services in support of various vehicle operations functions, including those associated with auctions, operations, logistics, inspections, dealer services. In this role, you may work with vehicle titles, registration and/or other documents and records. You will ensure all documents and records are prepared, verified and filed according to company and regulatory requirements. You will ensure all administrative services are performed in accordance with business, process and customer expectations.
- Gains familiarity with standard vehicle operations support practices within a function or specialty area.
- With guidance, performs duties related to some or all of the following:
- Office support: answering the telephone, recording and forwarding messages, answering questions via email or intercom and entering data into the system
- Deliver and pick-up mail, documentation, registration, license plates etc.
- Assist with document scanning
- Examining documents (i.e. titles/registrations)for accuracy and completeness.
- Verify information (i.e. taxes and fees/vin information, lienholder information, mileage, etc.).
- Respond to customer, bank and other inquiries and concerns.
- Learn and adhere to all company and regulatory standards and policies.
- Assist with special projects as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Must be positive, personable, self-motivated, and have strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Must be a team player but also able to work independently.
- Ability to learn different computer functions and programs, calculator and other office equipment
- Ability to maintain a professional and pleasant attitude under a variety of circumstances
- Ability to work with all people
- Prior titling experience is preferred
- Notary license preferred
- Exceptional organizational skills, the ability to manage multiple tasks while meeting deadlines.
To be employed in this role, you'll need to clear a pre-employment drug test. Cox Automotive does not currently administer a pre-employment drug test for marijuana for this position. However, we are a drug-free workplace, so the possession, use or being under the influence of drugs illegal under federal or state law during work hours, on company property and/or in company vehicles is prohibited.
About Cox Automotive Canada
Cox Automotive is transforming the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars with industry-leading digital marketing, software, financial, wholesale and e-commerce solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. In Canada, the Cox Automotive family includes Clutch®, Dealertrack®, Dealer.com®, HomeNet®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, Modix®, NextGear Capital®, Ready Logistics®, RMS Automotive®, vAuto®, VinSolutions® and Xtime®, along with a host of other brands in other countries. The global company has 34,000 team members in more than 220 locations and is a partner to more than 50,000 auto dealers, as well as most major automobile manufacturers. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of 120-year-old Cox Enterprises, Inc., and serving the automotive industry since 1926, which has revenues exceeding $20 billion and approximately 55,000 employees. Cox Enterprises’ other major operating subsidiaries include Cox Communications and Cox Media Group. For more information about Cox Automotive Canada, visit coxautoinc.ca.